13: The end

So that is it after Genevieve's father got arrested a lot of things improved, I got closer to my parents, and Margot. We all went back to New York, we just wanted to be together while Genevieve was still recovering, she's at New York's finest hospital, still, there's no prediction on when she'll wake up, and that makes everything worse.

I never realized just how much I needed Genevieve and her nonstop talking until we couldn't talk anymore. I never saw just how incredible she was until I had no new moments to live and had to revise the old ones. Never had I seen that I loved her until I had to visit her still body on a hospital bed every day. And I do, love her.

- So, things are going well - I say near the hospital bed - I'm not drinking anymore, for real this time - I come closer with my chair - I've come to learn why you like that lemon soda so much, every time I drink it I just wish you could be there laughing with me, I wish it, Gen.

You can't cry, Arthur, not here.

- Why don't you wake up Genny? I want you here with me, to appreciate you fully just the way you deserve, the way I never did.

I turn back on the door ready to go away from just another disappointing uni-talk with Genevieve, hoping that one day, she might wake up, and so we can finally be together.

- Don't be so tacky Hermsdart - Her sweet sweet voice resonates from the back of the room.