Or maybe not

I was beyond upset. I was pissed. I feel like he has kept so much from me. From the private phone calls, to secrets between Yoongi.

I bet he knew this girl was saying this stuff. Or he at least knew that Yoongi was stressed over something.

I stormed into the room, my anger getting the best of me. I needed to know, we are a team now.

If he plans on marrying me he needs to tell me things, especially things like this.

I opened the door.

"What in the hell was that Hoseok?" I asked. He turned on his heels and looked at me, confused.

"What? Me caring for my friends." He yelled at me. I gasped and stood there. He had never yelled at me.

"No." I said simply, "You hiding things from me, you going behind my back with Yoongi. I thought we were a team, I thought-"

"WELL STOP!" he yelled back. I never raised my voice, but I was even madder than before. I clinched my fist and sat there.

I walked in front of him to where we were face to face. " You have NO right Jung Hoseok. I'm wrong because I care? I'M WRONG BECAUSE I GIVE A DAMN?" At this point I was yelling.

"Like I don't?" He asked, "I'm stressed y/n! But I do my best for you, so you don't stress because you have enough to worry about!"

" But we go through things together!" I started to cry.

"You shouldn't have to worry about me."

"Bullshit Hoseok." I said back.

"Maybe we should call it off for a while until we figure this out. You don't have to go, finish school." He said and turned back around, grabbing a bag.

"Call it off? Go where?" I asked, tears burning in my throat. I grabbed the bag from his hand. "Where are you going?" He tried to grab the bag back but I stepped back.

I began to cry more, speaking as my voice broke, "Stop!" he grabbed for the bag again. "STOP! Stop!" I let go of the bag. "Stay?" I cried out.

"What? What y/n?" He said.

I had nothing else to say, no real reason for him to stay other than the fact that I loved him. So I did what I know best, I started a story to stall.

"I had this dream.." I began, "A- and in this dream we got married, and we stayed in the city. We live in this- this small cozy house." I took a deep breath. " A-and we spoke about kids."

I looked at him to see if he had change of heart. He looked at me, his face still.

"It's just a dream." He said and I broke out in a loud cry.

"But it's my dream." I said through tears and he headed for the door. I followed behind him, pulling at his bag.

He opened the door and left. I took out my hearing aids and slid down the door, allowing myself to cry as loud as I needed.

JHOPES POV:

I closed the door after our fight. I waited behind the door, and listened.

She began to cry historically. It broke my heart to hear her cry, especially since she had no idea why I left.

But I don't know what to do. This whole Yoongi and phone call thing has stressed me out, and she really didn't deserve it.

"Y/n..." I said into the door. There was no answer, she must have taken out her hearing aids, now I know she is hurt.

I grabbed my duffel bag and began to walk towards my car. I had somewhere to go before I found somewhere to sleep tonight.

I arrived at Lola's apartment shortly after. I parked outside and waited there for a minute. I don't want to do anything to impulsively.

I sat still and took a deep breathe. I took the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car. I walked up to the door.

I sat and looked at her front door for a minute before I knocked. There was a small thud and then the nob began to twist before the door opened.

Lola looked up at me, kind of surprised to see me. She looked as if she had been crying. Her eyes were red and her nose was a bright pink.

"You know why I'm here?" I asked her, simply.

"J-he told you?" she said and sniffled.

"Jimin? No Jimin hasn't told me anything. I'm talking about Yoongi." her eyes widened when I said his name.

So she didn't know why I was here, but she does now. She began to cry again, apologizing, she wouldn't let me talk.

"I- I'm so so so so so sorry but when I found out Jimin was breaking up with me I assumed-" She cried.

Jimin broke up with her? That must be why she left crying before they left. That must be why they both looked as if they were crying that day.

"And they were just so close that when he came to talk to me about it I snapped. I'm not stupid though Hoseok, I know they had a past." She cried some more.

I looked at her, and without saying anything, I left. Everyone miss understood this situation and I really messed up with y/n.

I sat in my car for a minute before I decided to find somewhere to stay. I thought about going to Yoongi's but he had so much going on.

I didn't even know that he still had feelings for Jimin. I forgot that they even dateds. I never expected him to break up with Lola though.

I reached where I was staying for tonight. I waited a minute before knocking on the door. I hesitated and little.

Jin answered. He was about to speak before he looked at me. He noticed the bag in my hand, gave a sympathetic look before letting me in.

"I'm here if you want to talk." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sat down, all I could think about was the look on y/n's face, but that made me think about the conversation with Lola.

      What now? I thought. Of course I want to marry y/n and I want to be with her and I want her dream to come true.

      There's nothing that I want more than to go home and hug her and apologize.

      Tears began to flow down my face, I wouldn't cry in front of y/n, but i couldn't hold it anymore.

       "I messed up hyung." i let out.

       "Tell me about it." he said , sitting down beside me, ready to listen.

       So I did. I started from graduation night to now. I included everything. I even included the stuff with the phone calls, and Yoongi.

       "Well..." he said, "Get out of my house."

       I looked at him confused and concerned. My own hyung was kicking me out.

       "Huh?"

       "Go to y/n, she needs you to be there. She needs to know all of this. It's time to tell her."

       Of course it was. So that's what I set out to do.         y/n I'm coming home.