Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Trouble.

"You can take a shower first." said Niall. "Sure, thanks!" I said. I ran to the bathroom...shit, where is the bathroom? I thought. "Haha...Kina, the bathroom is to your right!" shouted Harry. I felt so embarrassed... I shouldn't have run off like that! I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I hopped into the tub and made the water warm. I really needed to take a shower, I was really pooped. "Oooo. Men's shampoo...I wonder what it's going to be like..." I said out loud. I heard laughs outside the door. "Haha, it's nothing special!" shouts Louis. Damn! I shouldn't have blurted that out... I thought in my head. 

Were they waiting right outside the door? Louis's voices seemed quite close. I quickly finished up my shower. I had realized that I didn't even get my stuff! How forgetful am I? "Umm... Can one of you guys get a towel, toothbrush, hair brush, and a hoodie and sweatpants from my suitcase?" I asked. Ugh, I'm so embarrassed... I thought in my mind. "I'll get them for you." said Niall. I heard his footsteps as he walked away. So, they WERE listening to me! I sighed but laughed. "Got them!" says Niall. "Okay, Thanks!" I said.

I slowly opened the door enough so I could grab my stuff, but I hid behind the door. When I felt the items drop into my hand, I quickly pulled in my hand in and closed the door. I wrapped my towel around my body and placed my clothes on the table. I held up my toothbrush and squeezed a generous amount of toothpaste on it. I finished brushing my teeth and splashed water on my face. I wiped my face with my towel and dressed up. My mouth dropped open because I saw that Niall had also grabbed my bra and underwear and placed it inside my sweatpants. 

Oh my god. I'm going to die of embarrassment..... I wish that I wasn't the only girl in here! I thought. It was very nice of him to do that for me though, It'd be kind of uncomfortable if I didn't wear anything..you know. Here are there. I didn't want to walk out there. I'll pretend I still have to brush my hair... I fell to my knees and I palmed my face. Why hadn't I remembered to bring my suitcase with me to the bathroom? Why had I just rushed into there? I'm too excited. I need to calm down and get things done better and in a less embarrassing way. It was already 10 minutes after I had finished my shower. 

I sighed, stood up and prepared for my death by embarrassment. I just won't look into their eyes! I held out my hand and reached for the doornob and twisted it around to open the door. I began acting normal and when I had gotten out, I saw them all sitting on the floor looking at me with a smile except for Niall, who was in the corner, not making eye contact with me. A few seconds later, they burst out in laughter and fell backwards laughing. 

"I-it's not funny!" I shouted angrily. "HAHAHAHAHA!! S-sorry...it's just...too...FUNNY!!!" said Harry while laughing like a maniac. "Niall's embarrassed!" said Zayn. I looked at Niall and saw him frown. Everyone stopped laughing when Liam said, "Hey guys, let's watch a movie then go to sleep.". "Sounds good. To the T.V!" said Louis. Everyone followed and l sat down on the couch first. I saw Harry whispering something into Niall's ears. He shook his head, and Harry grabbed Niall's hand and pushed him next to me.

"Well, I guess I'll sit here then." said Niall with a frown. Maybe he doesn't like me... He's frowning. "Hm...How about a scary movie?" suggests Liam. "No thanks, Kina will get scared." replied Niall right away. My eyes widened in surprise. "Aww. How sweet!" teases Louis. Niall ignored Louis, looked at me and asked, "What kind of movie do you like watching?". "W-well...I like animals.." I said shyly. I see Liam searching through DVDs and picks out a movie. "How about Finding Nemo?" asks Liam. I nod and smile. 

We opens the DVD box and stuffs it in the DVD player. We watched the movie, and it was fun. I've already watched Finding Nemo, but it's just a good movie. "No one's too old for disney!" shouts Louis. We all laugh and nod. Everyone says "Goodnight" and disapears into their rooms except for Niall and I. Where in the world was I supposed to sleep?! "You can sleep in my bed, I'll use my sleeping bag and stay on the ground." said Niall. "Oh my gosh...Niall, you're too sweet." I said and give him a tight hug.