Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Don't come looking for me.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, though my brain tells me to. I walk down the hallway, regretting every step, thinking about going back. Where am I supposed to go now? I have no money. I have no home. I won't have Niall. 

I was out of the building, and sat on a bench to check my phone. I logged onto twitter. Was Niall getting hate? 

I typed in the search bar: I hate Niall.

@NiallOfficial Ugh, you're so ugly.

I can't believe they would call Niall ugly! 

You're stupid as fuck for choosing a girl like Kina, I hate you now @NiallOfficial SHE'S A DUMB BITCH! 

He is getting hate. Because of me, too! I felt a tear drip down my face. I used my sleeve to wipe it off. He's getting 50 times more hate than before. All because of me. I really hope if I leave him, it'll give him way less hate. 

I read some of his tweets after.

Hey guys, been seeing lot's of hate towards Kina and me. Please try to be a little more respectful please, she's very sensitive with hate.

"You're right Niall, I am sensitive. Way too sensitive. I'M A WEAKLING." I said quietly.

"Sorry, Niall. For being a girlfriend like this. You don't need to worry about me anymore." I whispered to myself. 

I stand up and walk down the street. Where will I go?

Suddenly, I hear,

"What's a young girl like you doing out here so late?"

I turn around to find a tall, about 40 years of age, man with an evil grin on his face. 

"Wanna come with me? You look cold." says the man with a creepy stare. 

"Uh, No thanks!" I say. I make a run for it, but he's too fast for me. The man grabs my arm and pulls me back. 

"Where do you think you're going?" says the man. "I've got some friends too...they're waiting for me."

"NO! NO!" I scream. "HELP!"

"Shut up, and follow me or I'll KILL you." demands the man, tightening his grasp.

"HEY! Let her go!" shouts a familiar voice. I feel him let go off me and I heard his foot steps as he ran away.

I looked up slowly to find Harry. I quickly cover my face and look down. 

"You okay?" asks Harry. I nod. 

"You need a ride back to your house or something? I've got a driver that can take you." asks Harry.

I shake my head. 

"Thanks for saving me! I've got to go!" I shout, in a different voice. Lucky that I'm good at disguising my voice or else Harry may have found out it was me.

I found an abandoned house in the forest that I wandered to after a few hours. 

"I guess this is going to be what I have to live in for now." I said to myself and I walked in. 

I scan the room for any movement. 

Swoosh.

I saw a quick shadow run behind the old couch. "W-Who's there?!" I shout.

No reply.

I walked in slowly. Suddenly, I feel something touching my legs. I jump in surprise and fall backward.  I look, and it's a cat. 

Mrreoooowwwwww.

"You scared me you little silly!" I say as I scratch the cat's head. Then, I see a bright, golden, shiny thing. It's a collar tag.

CHRISTMAS

MALE

BIRTH (M/D/Y): 12/25/08

The rest was erased, I guess because of the collar going through so much. I wonder how long Christmas has been lost for, and how long he's been in here. 

"I wish I could bring you back to your home, Christmas. Do you have a microchip?" I said. Great, now I'm talking to a cat. 

"Well Christmas, I guess you'll be the one I'll cuddle with at night. I make most of the dust on the couch go away by jumping on it a couple of times. Christmas looked very confused but sat down beside my suitcase. 

When I decided the couch was good enough, I layed down on it. Christmas jumped up on my stomach and sat on it. I laughed, but it scared him. He freaked out and jumped up and down. 

"Crazy little kitty." I said. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Niall's P.O.V

Bright light shines over my eyelids, causing me to wake up. Kina wasn't there beside me, but there was a note. Maybe she went out to eat or maybe went out to buy something.

The note says:

"Niall, I have always loved you, and I always will. I will be supporting you, and will be happy when you find a new and better girlfriend. Your fans probably hated me because I'm such an ugly girl. And they're right. I don't deserve you... You deserve so much better. Please don't try to find me. Good bye... I love you so much...

- Kina"

My heart ached. Without thinking, I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. 

Kina, I love you SO much...you're one of the most important things in my life, how can I live without you?! I send in a text message.

About 25 minutes later she replies;

I love you too, Niall. I don't think I can live without you either...but It's...too hard for you and me. You're strong, Niall. You are, but I'm not.

Tell me where you are, Kina! I'll come get you right away! I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, i promise!

You always make me happy (: It makes me happy just seeing you, even if it's just a picture. I'm sorry, but I'm such a sensitive & selfish loser and I can't even take a little bit of hate. You're getting way more hate because of me. I don't want this! No electricity here, my phone's gonna run out of battery soon. You can get a better girlfriend, way better than me. Just please remember me and remember that I'll love you more than a thousand years! 

No! Please, Don't leave me! Kina, you've got to tell me where you are. 

No reply. I will keep on searching for you until I finally find you, Kina!  

Author's Comments:

Heyoooo. I'm going to be pausing both fanfics for now, I'm just brainstorming some good ideas. (: Hope you liked the chapter!