Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The pain...

"Where would you like to go today? It's kind of like our first real date, haha. We have no work today, so we can relax and go out somewhere." said Niall. "The zoo! The zoo!  Errm... I mean, if it's not too much to ask for..." I said. He laughed so hard, his face went completely bright red. "Haha, Kina! You don't have to be so formal, if you want the zoo, let's go to the zoo. I'll be happy as long as I'm with you." says Niall with a smile on his face. I hug him tightly.

Oh. My. God. Is this all a dream? Is it real? How can it be real? My boyfriend is an insanely cute irish guy from a popular boy-band called One Direction, he's the sweetest... 

"When are we heading out?" I asked. "Whenever you want, love." said Niall. "Maybe after lunch?" I suggested. He nodded. 

While we waited, Niall and I watched some television. 

"Hey...You know how some couples have those cute nicknames they call each other?" I ask. "Haha, you want to make some for us?" asked Niall. "Well...I was about to ask you that. We don't have to call each other the nicknames all the time, though. Just at random moments." I said.

"Sure thing... Well, Let me think of a good one." says Niall. I watch him use his thinking face, and it sure was funny. When he turned his head to look at me, I am hyptonized by his beautiful, blue eyes. They won't allow my eyes to look away. I wish I had his beautiful blue eyes instead of my hazel eyes. Suddenly, he pats my head, with his warm, soft hands and looks away.

"Stop being so adorable. It'll make my heart explode." he says. "Oh please. I'm not cute at all. In fact, I must have looked so stupid staring at you..." I said. "Trust me. You're the most beautiful, most adorable, most wonderful, most kind, girlfriend. I'm so lucky to be with you. I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet." says Niall in a serious expression.

I smile, but we don't talk for a few minutes. Pssst. I hear behind me. I turn around, and I find Harry spying on us. "Don't you think Niall should make a move? Like, this is so boring." whispers Harry. 

I roll my eyes. "Harry, Why waste your time watching another couple when you can go out and find a great girlfriend instead?" I whisper. "You've got a good point, see you later." whispers Harry as he leaves. 

"Well, I've got no good nicknames...I'm never good at naming, haha." says Niall.

I had almost forgotten... "Ah, yeah...me too. Haha, nevermind that, then." I said.

Soon, it was lunch time. Louis had whipped up some spaghetti and meatballs. Mmmm...I've never tasted spaghetti this good before... I looked at the boys, and they acted like it was nothing special.

"Looks like you really enjoy Louis's spaghetti. I'll cook something next time...I have really cooking too, you know?" said Harry. I laughed and nodded. 

"Being like this...it reminds me.." I started. Everyone stared at me. "In Elementary school, my teachers always seemed to pair me up with boys and make me sit with them. I was always the only girl in the group every time. I didn't really mind, I was a tom boy." I said.

They all bursted out in laughter. "You? As a tom boy? I can't imagine that! You look pretty girly now! Nice red hair, girly-girl clothes, you sometimes even wear makeup!" shouts Harry. They all nod in agreement. 

"Haha, I don't know what was going on in my mind at that time, but I know that I don't want to go back to doing that." I said.

Soon, we finished lunch, time for the zoo!