chapter 5: the trials and tribulations of Tri gatomon

5: trials and tribulations of Tri Gatomon

(The Digital world Not so many years ago)

Michael sat alone in the primary village. He looked up the hill to see his friends were all running around with there new Digimon partners. He wished that he had gotten one like they did, Evan his twin brother, Hatsuharu got a partner.

Gennai had told Michael's parents that the Digi-egg that would have been Michael's partner had been stolen by some unknown Thief, he seemed like he was lying when he said unknown thief but Michael didn't really care about that, all he cared about now was having a partner like his parents and everyone else.

" Are you alone?"

Michael turned his head and saw a YukimiBotamon with an x shaped scar over her right eye.

"Ya, I'm alone," Michael answered.

" Aren't you supposed to be having fun with your new Digimon partner like your friends up there?"

" I didn't get a partner, Gennai said the partner I was meant to have was kidnapped..now all my friends and my brother have Digimon to spend the rest of there lives with but I don't."

" I know how you feel." The
YukimiBotamon said.

"Why, what happened to you?"

"I was supposed to be given to a human girl but when Gennai showed me to her, she thought I was ugly because of my scar. I've been here ever since then, watching as all my friends were given to humans who would love them while I'm still here, being the ugly Digimon nobody wants."

"I don't think you're ugly. In fact, I think you're really cool looking."

YukimiBotamon looked up at Michael with a look of surprise.

"Really?"

" Ya, if anything it makes you more interesting. You stand out from other YukimiBotamon which makes you so much cooler. If you were my Digimon partner, I'd think it would be so cool to have a Digimon partner like you."

" Well, why don't we?"

" Why don't we what?"

" Why don't you make me your Digimon partner. I mean it would be great, you need a Digimon and I need a human so why don't we become partners?"

Michael thought about it for a moment, he looked down at YukimiBotamon for a moment then picked her up in his hands.

"YukimiBotamon, I think that's the best idea I have ever heard. C'mon I want you to come to meet my Mom and Dad then you can meet My twin Brother and my new baby sister." Michael and YukimiBotamon then walked up the hill while lady Devimon watched these events unfold from a small camera she had hidden in the primary village.

"Perfect. Everything is going according to plan." Lady Devimon said as she continued to watch the feed.

Zero and Tri both looked at the feed from the rafters.

Tri could tell that zero was so angry that scar had been chosen for this mission. Even though Tri and scar had a bad relationship which was now only getting worse, they used to fight each other on the training field till only one of them was left standing. The fights were always close but Scar always won.

" Look at her, if she's going to kill him then why doesn't she do it now, all the old and young DigiDestined are there, she's missing a perfect opportunity!"

"She is in her Baby form," Tri replied.

"Still with her training she could have killed all of them by now."