Chapter 7 : Can't seem to forget...

"I can't believe you two dragged me into this.." Isa rolled her eyes and felt her hair being tugged back hard. She let out a yelp and went to touch her hair only to be swatted away "No touching!" The hairdresser ordered.

Isa whimpered and brought her hand back down. Kai watched in amusement from afar not wanting to get dragged in to the on-going torture.

"See your hair looks pretty already!" Lucy chirped.

"I'm going to get you after th- Ow!" Isa whined and dug her nails into the chair.

Ezra Bursted into the hair parlor with a bag of things.It was quite big and it made Isa wonder what was in it.

"I've already made preparations to your outfit!" She reached into the bag and pulled out a sparkly dress. Lucy squealed in happiness while Kai awed in a trance. Isa sat there with a bored look on her face not really caring.

"It's a dress?" Isa shrugged and made a weird face. "I don't see what's so special about it.." she cocked her head to the side.

"Are you kidding me Isa?! At least smile or something!"
_________________________

The clock read 7:54 pm and Kai began to get worried. The three of them stood awaiting the blonde slayer to arrive at the party.

"Maybe she bailed." Kai shrugged.

Erza grew annoyed and curled her fist "if she bailed on me then I will have no choice but to drag her by the hair and force her!" She called out. Members from other guilds gave her strange looks while the masters shook their heads.

Meanwhile, Isabelle quietly walked through the crowd of people. Many eyes were on her as she followed the path down to the party. She gulped down her nervousness and continued to walk. Her heels clicked against the stone "I wonder where everyone is..." she muttered quietly.

Once she neared the entrance, she stepped into the large building was greeted by fancy fashion and smiles. Her heart was pounding at each step she took.

"Erza! Lucy!" She recognized the two along with her snow while fox. She let out a small smile and made her way towards them.

"Oh! Isabelle! Look how amazing you look!" Kai smiled and jumped in her arms. Her hair was down with cloud hair clips holding her hair on the sides. It's been a while since she seen her hair down and taken care of. As her power courses through her veins, her hair and all of her body will one day go through a change to adapt.

She smiled softly and made eye contact with Lucy and Erza "you clean up well." Ezra stated and patted the blonde on the back.

"Yeah..." she rubbed her neck in embarrassment "I look awful."

"Are you kidding me?!" Lucy yelled. "Half for these guys keep making weird eyes at you!" She pointed at other guilds.

"Look away!" The blonde yelled at them. Isa gulped and started to calm Lucy down and tried to told her back from hurting the others.

"Who's the new chick with fairy tail?" A blonde guy leaning on a counter top asked his friend.
His friend took a sip of his drink "I believe it was a friend visiting them. I've heard about her a lot. She's a big deal apparently." Rouge answered.

"Fro thinks the woman is beautiful!" The frog exceed smiled and started to waltz his way over there while Rouge payed no attention to him.

"She seem's cute." Sting smirked and licked his dry lips. He adjusted his tie but froze to see many other male guild members eyeing her down even his own. "Isn't she a treat?" Rufus smirked and stood up from his seat.

"Let the competition begin." Master Makarov chuckled from his seat.

____________________

"Let's dance belle!" Ezra smiled and pulled the girl by her arms. Isa staggered forward in fear she would fall.

"But I don't know how to dance!" She complained and tried to pull away but the red-head was far too strong.

"I'll be happy to teach her." A man cut in. He wore a large red hat and gave off weird vibes.
Erza frowned and pushed her behind "You will not!" She growled and was about to go head on with this guy.

"Oh my sweet flower!" Ichiya's voice echoed. Ezra's face drained of color and she began to run away from the scene in fear the creep would find her.

"Oh no." Isa mumbled and held her head down in shame.

"What ever has you down my swan?" His fingers tipped her chin up. Her blue met with his dark brown ones. She gulped and turned red "Don't call me an animal." She huffed and turned to walk away.

"What about my dance~?" He purred and grabbed her arm. She turned in shock and shivered. His voice was so alluring and soft, it made her want to melt.

She was pulled into his arms and began to sway slowly "I-I told you I can't dance." She cleared her throat trying to sound tough.

"Nonsense..." he got real close. His nose touching hers, she want to shrink and curl into a ball and just die.

"HEY WATCH IT!" A flame fist punched Rufus off of Isa. A breeze caught her hair as it almost hit her face as well. The girl could finally breathe in her own space.

"PUT YOUR FIFTHLY HANDS ON HER AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE ANOTHER ONE THESE COMING TO YOU!" Natsu shouted down at the Sabertooth guild member.

Isa sweat dropped and tried to back away slowly. "Going somewhere?" Loke chuckled behind her. 'Yes..somewhere far away.'

Isa blinked again in surprise, she hadn't received so much attention ever since she met him.

She shook herself back into reality not wanting to remember the awful memory. She swallowed her words and began to walk away from the dance floor.

"Oh come on princess!" He beamed. Princess. Her lips quivered in terror. Kai saw Isabelle pause not knowing what to do. The fox ran to her rescue and excused Isabelle and herself from the dance.

"It sounded just like what he would've said..." Isabelle mumbled and rubbed her hair out of her face in frustration.

"You can't remember him. You just can't..." Kai said as they exited out the building.

"The harder I try to forget... the more I want to remember him." She sniffled and covered her face.

"I loved him."