Side Stories : Isabelle's date

Isabelle sat on Lucy's couch wearing nothing but underwear and a long T-shirt. Lucy always complained about her attire around the house but Isabelle didn't care. She was too lazy to go shopping and it was Saturday. Everyone is lazy on this day because no jobs are left for the week.

She leaned against the arm rest while Kai was sleeping on the floor. She was reading a book recommended to her by Levy when they had last hung out. It was a murder mystery that involved the mysterious death of a father and the children coming back to collect the inheritance.

*knock knock*

"Belle, can you get that! I'm still in the shower" Lucy yelled. The girl sighed, in annoyance and trudged her way to the door. Her hand turned the knob and opened it to see a guy. His name was, Fin. They had met at the store when she was going grocery shopping because it was her turn.

"Oh hey Fin!" She smiled. The boy rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He was shaking in his shoes "he-y-y." He stuttered.

"I was wondering if you wanna hangout later today. At the park. By ourselves? Just the two of us?" He rambled.

"Sure." She answered. Fin looked at her in surprise, he didn't expect her to say yes at all. She was gorgeous and he was....he was him.

"I'll pick you up at 2:00." He made finger guns at her making her snort.

"Okay. I'll see you later." She laughed and slowly close the door. She smiled happily and turned to see Lucy and Kai looking at her with stars in their eyes. They had overheard the conversation with the two and were on the verge of screaming.

"What...?"

"ITS A DATE!"

The two snatched her away into Lucy's room making her scream in fear. Isabelle was always left traumatized after Lucy's makeovers.

_____________________________

"I came as soon as I can!" Ezra kicked down the door to Lucy's room. The red-head huffed and had sweat dripping down her face as she was too in lazy clothes like Isabelle had been before.

"Did you run here?!" Lucy exclaimed at the sight of Erza. The red-head didn't answer and pulled out an outfit from a bag. The girl chucked it at Isabelle who sat on the bed and dodged.

"Try those on!" She demanded. Isabelle grabbed them and went into the bathroom mumbling the word "bossy." Ezra, Lucy and Kai were whispering amongst themselves with joy written across their faces.

Isabelle came out with the outfit she thought was suitable for the park. It was comfortable and hugged her body shape pretty well. Her hair was brushed back and one side was held in a small clip. She paired it off with some sneakers and she was good to go.

Lucy gushed in awe and clapped her hands in happiness.

"You look nice!" Kai complemented. Isabelle crossed her arms over her chest feeling a bit weird.

"You don't think it's too much right?" She asked the three of them. "I don't wanna try to hard. It's not like I wanna impres-"

"HEY LUCE! ERZA AND ISA!" Natsu yelled and climbed in through the window. Meanwhile, Gray just opened the door to the apartment and walked inside. He leaned in Lucy's doorframe while Natsu and Happy relaxed on Lucy's bed.

"Does nobody care about knocking anymore?" Lucy sighed.

"Woah, why are you dressed like that?" Gray pointed Isa's outfit. He had never seen her dress up or even try to look nice. He was so use to her normal lazy attire on Saturday mornings.