Chapter 40 : Jellal...im gonna kill you

"Twilight Resurrection: Secret Art!" Isabelle casted. The blonde laid in bed while Isa's hands hovered over Lucy's body heating her. The room became dark and energy flowed into her body.

Porlyusica watched from afar while she tended to Wendy. Isabelle looked upset. Lucy saved her from that stupid Flare but embarrassed herself. Her eyes caught her bandages, she heard what happened.

"Isabelle" the old woman placed her hand on her shoulder. Her blue eyes met hers, she was shaken up. "I'll take care of her." The old woman gave her a bag full of Lunar seeds. She gave her a look of appreciation.

Isabelle fixed her covers "her energy is restored. I donated half of mine." She mumbled and walked to the entrance of the infirmary and took the bag with her.

_______________________________

Isabelle shrugged on her jacket and walked into her teams balcony. "Are you sure your okay?" Laxus questioned her.

"I'm fine." She replied. "I just want revenge."
A literal fire burned in her eyes making Laxus back away from for her figure. Mira gave her a smile and tried to calm her down. They were watching the battle against Mystogan and Jura.

"Don't tell me otherwise." Wind blew her hair in every direction. Mira just sighed and patted her shoulder.

Both of Mystogan and Jura were both equally as powerful, the battle was very entertaining to watch. Isabelle chowed down on the food Porlyusica gave her. Jura shifted the ground in poles and 'Mystogan' summoned some staffs.

"Five layered Magic Circle : Sacred Song!" He casted.

"Ah so he's copying his magic." Laxus pointed out. Isa nodded in approval.

"Clever." Laxus replied.

The battle continued on for another thirty minutes. The two faced off with each other. Jura was in deep thought. He seemed familiar but Jura couldn't put his finger on it.

"True Heavenly body magic : cerma!" Jellal/Mystogan casted. 'He was going to reveal his identity?! That stupid oaf!'

Isabelle blinked twice trying to process what happened. He was going to ruin in for everyone. She knew this would occur, Isabelle remember Jellal wanted to be the best and would do anything. Him and his stupid pride!

"Oh he's done it now."

The sky grew dark and covered the arena. Suddenly he stopped and covered his mouth. "Spicy!" He coughed and grabbed his throat. The Fairy Tail Team B sweatdropped at him in disbelief. Jellal/Mystogan was making an absolute fool of himself.

"When I get my hands on him..." she punched the railing. It cracked and fell apart from impact scaring the audience around them.

He then started to laugh uncontrollably. He clutched his stomach and rolled around in laughter. He finally fell to the floor in defeat. The color drained from Fairy Tail B Team's face. Jura just looked at him with his mouth open in shock.

"The winner! Jura from Lamia Scale!"

"You imbecile!" A fire flared in her eyes and yelled over the balcony. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her hair was blew around her. Jellal looked up to meet her gaze but regretted it when he saw her scary aura. He recognized the same face when Erza,Isa, and Jellal were kids. He had them go on a wild goose chase to find a special item just for him to have in his pocket at the end.

"I will hang you by your underwear from our window like a countries flag when we get back to our room!"

Fairy Tail all sighed at her attitude while Mira just giggled.