Chapter 20 : Thunder God Tribe

They all gathered back at the Fairy Tail guild hall. Isa watched over the sleeping fox seeming that she did carry her and did not want harm coming to her best-friend. It was the quiet side of the guildhall where no one dared to gather to converse in conversation with her.

"You sleepy fox...when will you wake up?" Isa sighed and left her to group up with her team.

"Oracion Seis.. just what we didn't need." Macao leaned against the bar.

"So that's why the old master for summoned by the council,huh?"

"Yeah." Ezra answered. "Not only did we tangle with them during the Nirvana business, there was another breakout as well."

"They're worse than they were last time." Gray stated.

Carla sat on a table sipping her drink "but we were helpless against them..."

"I couldn't do anything." Romeo huffed.

"Don't sweat it kid." Isa leaned against a pole. "We are were taken off guard by their power." Her eyes traveled to Kai. She frowned "We just gotta hit them harder."

"Remember what Natsu said before? My father should've left a more detailed message."

"Wait.. how did your father get involved with that clock?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know that answer myself."

"We will solve that mystery another day." Erza crossed her arms. "Right now we gotta find the Oracion Seis and take back the infinity clock!"

"Then let's go! If we search here and there,they'll probably turn up eventually.Right?" Natsu said.

"Forget it. This time, we should form a plan first and then act." Gray argued back.

"What were's your drive?!" Natsu exclaimed and butted heads with the ice wizard. "Just thinkin ain't gonna get us nowhere!"

"It ain't a question of drive!" Gray yelled "is head butting the only thing your noggin's good for!" The two of them broke out into a fist fight.

"Boys!" Isa punched the two silencing them.

___________________

"Not many of us are here at the moment." Erza analyzed. "It has to be at a time like this,when more people could make a bigger difference."

"Yo! We are back!" Everyone turned their attention at the group who walked into the guild hall. It was the the thunder legion she was informed on about two weeks earlier. Isa deadpanned at the sight,

"I'm out." She muttered and went to check on Kai.

After about ten minutes, they finally explained the whole situation with the Neo-Oracion seis.

"So this thing we are taking about? Will bring the end of the world?" Bickslow asked when they were informed of everything. "We leave for a short time and we suddenly have a hot mysterious member and all the hell breaks loose?!"

"I have a name you know!" Isa's voice echoed in the hall.

"Bad timing,huh?" Evergreen fanned her herself.

"If we had been there,Oracion seis would've been defeated."

"Actually on the way back here," Freed started "I was out getting groceries,some soldier had been guarding a church were talking about two men. One was holding a large weapon and the other one was really fast. They were said to have singly-handed destroyed the church."

"Sounds familiar doesn't it." Isa sat on the bar with her legs crossed.

"Erigor and Racer..."

"Doesn't that bastard go by Grim Reaper?" Isa asked.

"From what I heard, attacks on churches have suddenly spiked up in the past three days." He finished his story.

"You should've spoken up!" Bickslow said.

"I did. You two were eating and not listening."

"But I still don't understand why they are targeting churches?" Erza asked to no one in particular.

"It sounds like ever since they took the infinity clock...they've gotten more dangerous."

_____________________

"I just left to take a shower? What happened?!" Isa yelled. A towel was wrapped around her shoulder from her soaking hair to prevent the back of her new clothes from becoming soaked in water.

"I don't know! She just started to carve stuff into the wall! It doesn't seem like a prediction does it?"

"End is the world..." kianna chanted. The purple haired girl laid in the worried Mirajanes lap.

"Maybe she is remembering something before?" Lucy asked.

"It seems like that's been in her mind lately."

"Wait! This is ancient Potamelian!" Levy pointed out.

"It seems like the same stuff on the clock hand." Isa stated and touched the engraving gently."

"It looks like a description of one Will Neville."