Chapter 31: Sabertooth

"We legion, apologize to you, Fairy Tail." The team bowed.

"I'm any case, the crisis is over." Makarov smiled. "Raise you hearts. We fought but we will put that water under the bridge. Let's start fresh."

"My gratitude shows no bounds." Byro stood up. The two of them shook hands making peace.

"And so... PARTY TIME!" Everyone cheered. Dan Straight didn't hesitated as he spotted Isabelle enjoying a sundae.

"My love!" He sung and sped his way towards her. This made her stop eating her ice cream.

"No." She snapped and kicked him across the room.

____________________________

"Look Isabelle! My love! I beat Natsu!" He flailed his arms at her. She used her hands to stop his face from coming any closer.

"Hey Paws off!" Natsu yelled and punched him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Dan threw a table at him.

"Such idiots." She mumbled and turned to away. She stopped when she felt something hard hit her on the back of the head. Kai eyes widened and pretended to look the other way.

"I'm gonna pound you both into the ground!" Isabelle hollered and pounced in the brawl. Natsu screamed as he was yanked by the shirt and Dan pleaded from underneath her foot.

"I'm sorry!" Natsu cried.

"I'm not! Look at this view from here! Such a gorgeous figure!" Dan touched her leg. Her eyes darkened and she proceeded to squish his face harder into the wooden floor with her combat boots.

"Aha you moron." Gray laughed.

"Can it Stripper!" Natsu sent a blast of fire his way. Gray dodged and sent ice shards his way. Natsu moved out of the the way and it hit Isabelle.

"You!" She screamed as she felt one shatter on her head. Isabelle blasted him with a moon beam and continued her reign of wrath.

"I rather feel your touch then to be apart from you." He swooned and had hearts in his eyes.

"Weren't you fixated on Angel awhile ago?" Gray questioned as he got off from the floor. Juvia was intimidated by Isabelle and was quite fascinated the Phoenix Slayer. She happily let Isabelle push Gray around.

"Life is short, so why not live it up to the fullest!" He grabbed her foot and pulled her down to him. She let out a yelp as she was pulled to the floor. Below her waist was held by Dan and her other half was pulling on a table to get herself away from him.

"Hey! Stop touching her! She's not yours!" Gray kicked him. Dans grip on her tightened making her squirm.

"She's not yours either!" Gajeel shoved Gray to the side.

"Or yours!" Natsu butted heads with him.

"I'm nobodies! Get him off or suffer the consequences!" She yelled at the three.

"Yes ma'am!" The three started and tried to pry him off.

"Juvia will save you Isabelle!" Juvia sent a water blast towards them.The water made him let go of her. She finally crawled away from Dan.