Little bout izuku and the disease

Name: Izuku midoriya
Age: 16
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Quirk(s): Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, Able to talk with others threw their minds, and able to create fire from anywhere.
Drawbacks: all due to his disease he would cough violently and for the telekinesis and mind talking shit he gets a head ache. Other than that there would have been no drawbacks without disease.
Personality: kind, shy, depressed, shows only fake emotions to act okay,
Likes: his mother, his friends, and nature and animals, music, anime, and being a vigilante
Hates: fake hero's, villains who just do it for all laughs and fun, his father,

Other vigilantes he trusts and know identity of: the night who's identity is ace fullbuster quirk crystals, the star who's identity is luna fullbuster aces one year younger sister quirk water, the dragon who's identity is Nashi dragneel quirk fire, and black jack who's identity is mike smith quirk black whip.

A little about the disease.

Basically it's from a one-sided love. You will start to grow a vine in your lungs along with flowers. You start to cough up flowers in your loved ones favorite color of their favorite flower, and along with the beauty with the disease you'd be having horrible coughing fits, you'll be coughing up blood, and worst of all you won't be able to get rid of it unless you do one of these three, but they come at a price.

1. You get them surgically removed. The price you pay is forgetting your loved one and losing your feelings towards them.

2. You wait until your loved one returns the feelings in more than just friends, in a lover type of way. They have to kiss you on the lips and you can't kiss them. The price you pay is either dying or getting surgery because you can never be sure if they like you back in a romantic way or not.

3. You deal with it and end up dying. This one is the worst one. You are literally giving your life away after living three hell with the disease that harmed your health.

Also this is a fake disease although I kinda wished it was real a bit. But never mind that.

That's all! I hope you liked it. Peace out bitches!