Part 1- nightmare

"Mama! Come on let's go!" An excited little boy with black hair with green highlights said. "Alright sweety *cough cough cough*" The woman who looked to be around 20 saw that her hand was covered in blood and white rose petals. "Mama. Please get surgery for that. *sniff* I-I don't want to loose you too." The little boy said with tears in his eyes. "Don't worry Izuku. Tell you what. I promise that it it starts to get worse I'll get surgery. Ok?" The woman who is his mother said holding her pinky in the air but close for Izuku to see. He smiled a small smile and nodded and intertwined his pinky with his mothers. "Now let's go to the quirk doctor.

————— at the doctor ———

"Ma'am. Your son seems to have four quirks." The woman looked shocked and so did little Izuku. "Their a combination of yours and your husbands but two are different but similar in a way." He explained. "Oh wow." The woman said. "Want me to tell you what they are? Mrs. midoriya?" The woman froze a bit. "Sure, But please call me Inko." She said smiling. "Alright. He has Pyrokinesis where he can control fire and make the fire do whatever he wants it to do." He explained the first quirk. "Any drawbacks?" Inko asked. "No that one doesn't have a drawback." Inko nodded as her son Izuku was understanding everything. "The second is telekinesis just like yours just class S rank. Yours are more of a lower rank. His telekinesis is the stronger version of yours." Inko nodded and so did Izuku. "Drawback is hell have a head ache if he uses it for more that four hours so work slowly with improving the time limit." They both nodded. "The third is very rare and the second time we see it but the kid that had it was killed in an accident before being able to name it. It's where you can talk to others with just your mind and able to read their thoughts. You get to name it whatever you'd like." He said with a smile on his face. Izuku smiled wider. "How about mind reading!" He said. "The drawback is the same as telekinesis just that when he's done either talking talking to them or reading their minds you'll get a head ache." The doctor nodded and wrote it down. "And the last one. It's where you can make any type of fire from anywhere on your boy and your able to feed off of fire so it would get stronger, the strongest it could get right now would be up to the orange color that is the second to last of not being the one that burns and the strongest it could get would either be white or blue. Blue being the very very hot one or white being the second very hot one." Izuku nodded. They thanked three doctor and left. "Izuku it's your choice. You want to show the whole world that you have four quirks, or less, or just pretend your quirkless?" The mother asked shyly. "Umm. Quirkless because even if I'm going to get picked on for being quirkless the same thing would happen if I told the whole world that I had four quirks." Inko nodded understanding her sons answer.

——— years later ———

It was July 15th izuku's 12th birthday. Izuku and Inko were both happy but one thing kept them from being able to celebrate. His mother has been coughing non stop for the past three days. Izuku has told his mother about gettting surgery but she said that would get better. Izuku's birthday at exactly the time he was born with was 10:17 am his mother has died from her last coughing fit. Izuku has called the ambulance and when they came they sadly declared his mother dead. "Son do you have any other family?" A pro hero asked him. "Y-Yeah. *sniff* he isn't here right now but he's going to come back later at night." He lies and no one asked him who his dad was and they left with Inko. Izuku not knowing what else to do the day after he went to look for a job. Only one job paid a lot and hired young people, but it was shitty. He was an erren boy for a company. He has been doing that for about a few months and got the hang of it. He also caught feelings for his childhood friend and current bully Katsuki Bakugo. The people there have been teaching Izuku how to use his quirks better and helped train him with other things. They were a great company called fairy tail ink. He then met his bosses and they told him that if he wanted to become a vigilante since they had their own daughter and a friends kids doing it. Izuku smiled a fake one and said "sure." He came up with a name and he always wore a black hoodie and black ripped jeans along with a voice changer so he'd sound older than he is.

—— 6 months later ————

Izuku has been having coughing fits and threw up some blood along with lily orange petals. Izuku then couldn't tell anyone because he didn't want to forget his own love. He has had the disease for 4 months. Poor poor Izuku midoriya. Izuku couldn't take being close to Bakugo because he'd have it so hard trying not to cough violently in front of him and expose to him and his goons his sickness that would end his life.

A boy then woke up on a roof top panting really hard. "Ugh the same dream again." The boy that was around 14 or 15 said. He looked up at the sky and smiled. "I miss you mama." He said smiling remembering his mothers love and how she fought with the disease to not leave her loving son behind, but sadly lost. "I hope life gets better for me. I wish you would've taken my advice and taken surgery so you'd still be here with me." Izuku said with some tears threatening to fall out. He checked his phone to see what time it was. "Shit there's school tomorrow." He got up and left. When he got to his house he snuck in even if no one else was living there. He changed and went to bed.

That's it! I hope you liked the first part!! Peace out bitches!!