Part 5- the truth and long talk

MThird person POV

When they woke up the next morning they were all still tiered. Izuku went ahead and made them some breakfast. Eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes for those who didn't want waffles, and some milk or juice. They all ate in peace. Once they finished Ace cleaned the plates since Izuku cooked. "Wow midoriya I never thought you'd be able to cook that great!" Denki said with a smile on his face. "It was nothing really." Izuku replied. "Zuzu. If you trust them with telling them the thing you never told us then tell them your other secret." Nashi said. Izuku sighed and nodded. "What secret??" Mina asked very curious. "Well... I have... four quirks." Mina looked amazed while denki was very very intrested. "Wow! You do know that if you'd become a hero you'd be noticed from bigger companies and so much and you'd win so much money! Since ya know having more than two quirks is rare!" Mina said supportively. "But Mina, you see how they treat quirkless people or even people that are transgender, gay, bisexual, any person from the lgbtq community they treat them like they don't belong. Just 12 years ago they finally started to treat people with just two quirks equal since Todoroki had them and being the son of the number two hero got them all deciding to treat the people with two quirks the same. While other people that have more that two are still bullied and treated like outcasts." Denki explained to her. "He's right. I lied to everyone except that my mom already knew about this and let me pick one of the options I had. Get bullied for lying saying I'm quirkless, telling people I have four quirks and still get bullied, tell people I have one or two quirks and be accepted, or let her decide. I lied telling just my childhood best friend that I was quirkless and he then backstabbed me by telling his group of friends that always hated me, that's how my life went until my mother died from the disease I told you two about when I was 12 and from then on I have been living alone. I gave up on being a hero since none were there when I almost got kidnapped to be expiramented by some scientists, none were there when my mom tried to file a report on my father, none were there for any of our fucking request even for the smallest things. Neither did the police or any of them. My mom told me stories of my father so that if I ever saw him that should never even be close to that shit head." Izuku explained. "Wow. Midoriya, not all hero's are like that." Mina said. "Yeah I know, the ground hero's help and do what's the best, but they don't get paid to do anything. They need to find other jobs to help have money. While hero's at the top won't look into any case like missing children or even anything dealing with drug dealers. They pick only things that would get them noticed, even all might but he never shows it with the smile he has." Izuku said and Luna, Ace, and Nashi knew well about this. Mina and denki were shocked. "Now that you mention it. It is true. Our teacher is a ground hero, all might has done small things but it was all in public." Mina said. "Yeah like saving that kitten from the tree and stopping the robbery, but almost everyone was there to watch." Denki added. The others nodded. "Oh and can you tell us about your quirks?!" Both denki and Mina asked excideraly and getting them out of that topic. "Sure." Izuku said. "Nashi Can you please?" Izuku asked her. "Alright!" She said as she lit her arm on fire. "I have pyrokinesis were I can control fire and manipulate it to do whatever I want it to do." Izuku says as he sets it off. 'I can even talk with more that one person threw the mind.' Izuku said in thought. Mina and denki looked so amazed by his quirks. "I can make fire appear from anywhere on my body." Izuku said as lighting his arm on fire. "Thing is, I don't have any fire proof clothes so if I use it in my entire body I'd be naked." Denki and Mina laughed a bit. Izuku's eye glows brightly. "And I have a stronger version of my moms quirk. The difference is that my eyes both turn green when it's something very big and heavy and just one eye lights up green when it's something small or light." Izuku explained. They both nodded. "Well we gotta go. The big three which is my older brother and friends. Well bye you three." Nashi said. They said our goodbyes as they left. "So I've decided to confess to him. I know he's dating Bakugo but I at least need to tell him how I feel before deciding to get surgery." Mina said. Izuku nodded. "Ok. You wanna go to the mall?" Izuku asked. Denki and Mina agreed. "Let is go to our homes to change Alright?" Izuku nodded. Denki walked for 6 minutes until reaching his house while Mina walked 12 minutes to reach her house.