Valentine special

Quick A/N: hope you enjoy this. And happy valentines and it's mostly in third person POV.

Third Person POV

Bakugo and Izuku were walking together to a restaurant. Bakugo didn't tell Izuku which restaurant they were going to. They arrived at the restaurant and it was a new restaurant that opened up. Izuku was so happy that he jumped on bakugo's arms and kissed him. Bakugo caught Izuku and kissed back. "Thank you so much kacchan." Izuku said happily. "It was no problem Deku. This day is special for the both of us." Bakugo replied as then walked in hand in hand.

~in another place~

Kirishima and Mina were walking together and went to a restaurant that they liked. It was their favorite since they were able to get anything they like from there and they have it. "I'm glad we went out today kiri." Mina said happily. "Me too Mina. But today is a special day for us so why not." Kirishima said. Mina hugged him and he hugged back. "I love you kiri." Mina said. "I love you too."

~in another place~

Denki and Shinso didn't go out. They stayed in denki' house since his parents aren't there. They watched a few movies and made out. Denki was happy even if they went out all he wanted to do was be with the person he loves. "I love you shin." Denki said. "I love you too." Shinso said. They cuddled for the other movie they were watching. They were together for a while until the movie finished. Shinso and denki passed out but still cuddling.

~back with bakudeku~

They finished their dinner and went back to izuku's home. (You already know what happened to her.) When they arrived they decided to watch a movie. Bakugo wanted to watch a horror movie but Izuku wanted to watch a romantic movie. They then decided by seeing who can pin the other down. Bakugo won by pining him on the couch. They were looking into each other's eyes. They then started to make out forgetting about the movie. "I love you kacchan." Izuku said. "And I fucking love you you damn nerd." Bakugo said.

~with kirimina~

They both walked to the store to buy some snacks. When they finished their shopping they went back to kirishima house. They decided to watch a movie together. They watched five feet apart. By the middle of the movie half their snacks were gone and they were now cuddling. The movie then ended. "I love you kiri." Mina said. "I love you too mina." Kirishima said as he kissed her. She kissed back.

That's all! I hope you enjoyed this part!  Happy Valentine's Day! Bye!