Part 9- party time

Izuku POV

I was glad that I didn't burn my clothes off while fighting with Luna and Nashi. How would I ever be able to tell Bakugo I like him if I can barely hold in my coughs and urges to throw the flowers up for 3 hours! I guess this is the day I need to either tell him or later on. "Izuku!!!" Nashi tackled me. "What!!" I said. "Well we are doing the singing shit so wanna due a duet with me?? You can even do it more this time!" She said happily. "Ok." Then Luna and Ace came to me. "Come on we are doing a duet after yours!" Luna said. I sighed and nodded. Since I can both rap and sing they want me to do duets with them. "Hey how bout you? You guys wanna join into this?" I asked them. Mina smiled. "Hell Yeah!" Mina and denki said. I smiled. Then they signed up. "First up is gajeel!" Welp thought we were gonna start off good, but I guess not.

(Evrything there is the same.)

Erza then had to separate both gajeel and natsu. "OMG he really sucks at singing." Mina said. "No duh. We have to put up with him singing like this for all the party's we have." Luna said. "Next we have Nashi and Izuku!" Mira said. "Well wish me luck. This bitch is gonna choose either a love song or something." They laughed. I walked up with her. "Ready you flame ass?" She asked. "Whenever you are flame brain."

Everyone cheered. "Alright next we have Lucy, erza, Juvia, and me!" Mira said.

We all cheered.

Third person POV.

Izuku went to the bathroom and threw up the flowers that were stuck in his throat. When he came out Luna took him to the stage. "Come on it's our turn!" She said as we went to the stage. Izuku sighed. "Ready?" Izuku nodded. They took the mic and the music started.

After that one they were all clapping. "Ok next is Izuku and ace." Luna got off and ace got on. Izuku stayed put. "So which one do you want to do?" Izuku asked him. "Hmm What about this one?" Ace answered. Izuku nodded and the music started.

(Izuku is the one who is mostly singing.)

They all clapped. Everyone eventually went. It was then Izuku, denki, and Mina's turn. They got on.

(I might need to do the lyrics so yeah.)

[denki]

Video game lovers, we should ...., with each other.