Part 4- hang out

Denki POV

Me and mina were walking together and talking about how she could tell kirishima how she feels since she has known him the longest. We then ran into the same guy who has the disease. He fell. "Sorry." I said as I helped him up and picked up his stuff. I saw that his pills fell out of the bag so I picked them up and given them to him. He smiled a small one. "Have you thought of the one you'll do?" He asked Mina. "Yeah! I'll try to tell him about my feelings in about three months." He nodded. "If I'm ever still here tell me how it went. You can tell that he likes you but probably as best friends or because you guys known eachother the longest. So I'm guessing your part of this disease would take you until either the two of them start to get closer than they are." He explained. "Wow how did you know?!" I asked curiously. "Like I told Mina my mom had it so I know a lot about it." He said. I nodded. "Hey wait!" Mina said. "Can we get your number so we could hang out someday? My friend denki is most likely going to go with us because he found out about this the day I got it." He just nodded with a smile and gave her his phone. She put both of our phone numbers on there. Mina put Hers as alien queen Mina 👑! I put myself down as denki so it's just be normal. We then got his number and I remembered we never got his name. "Oh my name is Izuku Midoriya But Everyone I know calla me Deku." He said smiling. That smile was really bright and it made both me and Mina smile back even wider. I then started to get a feeling about protecting him no matter what and making him smile. We then talked for a while as we walked to a store. We all went in and  bought what we wanted. Mina got some strawberry pocky and some spicy chips. I got myself soda and chocolate. Izuku got himself soda as Well, chocolate pocky, and some other snacks. We then walked for a while. "So what's up with that many snacks midoriya?" I asked him. I looked shocked. "Oh it's movie night and it's at my house today so yeah and I haven't been called by my last name since years." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him. "So who was there one who called you by your last name?" Mina asked him. "My childhood friend until I lied to him telling him I was quirkless he started to treat me like shit." He said. Poor thing. "Don't worry I was bullied for my quirk drawback and being transgender." I told them. Midoriya looked at me shocked. "And here I thought that Luna was the only one." He said. "But I'm glad I met another person from the lgbtq community." I smiled at him as he said that. "I in fact am gay, my bosses daughter is bisexual, my older friend is non binary, my other older friend he's pansexual, and there are many more of my friends that are part of it." Wow. Mina started talking. "I am bisexual." She said with a smile. "Hey you guys wanna come over for movie night?" He asked us. It was Friday after all and us we have nothing much to do. "Sure! Kirishima and Bakugo are going to be out together and sero is going to visit family so we'll go with you." He smiled at what I said and Mina nodded with a smile.

Bakugo POV

I was walking with kirishima at the park since were going on our date later on but decided to go out now to get hungry. I then saw fucking Deku talking with raccoon eyes and pikachu. Kirishima saw this and we headed towards them. The fucking nerd started to cough violently for some reason. Both raccoon eyes and pikachu looked up and saw us. Pikachu smiled except for raccoon eyes since she was helping Deku up. "Can you direct us to your house since ya know is getting worse?" He nodded. Then raccoon eyes and Deku started to leave. Pikachu sighed. He picked their stuff up and looked at us and smiled weakly. "They both have something that's bad for their health but their helping each other. Their helping reach other with it. And well bye you two have fun at your date." He said waving and running after them. We looked at each other and shrugged. We continued talking. I couldn't help but think about Deku.

Kirishima POV

I can't help but think about Mina. She's just so wonderful and amazing. She was the other reason I wanted to get stronger but then I met Bakugo and I felt barely any connection and neither did he but we gave it a try. I still don't think we have a connection. "I don't think it'll work out. We haven't had a connection to be dating." I told him. "Yeah and I can't stop thinking about that nerd that was my childhood friend." He told me. I nodded. "And j can't stop thinking about mina." We both sighed. "Let's just break up and stay friends." He nodded. We then hung out at the movies. We watched a horror movie and I was too busy thinking about what denki said that I wasn't watching or paying attention to the movie. I just hope she's alright.

Izuku POV

When we arrived at my house I puked out a whole flower and dark red. Oh no I'm going to die in within 10 months or a year. I can't tell them! I then saw ace, Nashi, and Luna. They introduced each other. We then watched a movie.

That's all!! I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!