(89).

"Fuck's Sake!"

        "I love you. I know I do. I will make mistakes, do weird things sometimes and say things I don't mean to you but I hope it doesn't sway you from seeing what I really feel for you. I can't promise to be good and in times where we both feel like giving up, I hope we remember the good times we had."
Alicia was wowed by Theodore's sudden confession. He swept her hair out of her face and smiled at her. "Alicia,"

     "Can you shut up? I'm sitting on your cock right now." He laughed with her and she kissed him to stop him from saying more. "We're still taking this slow, right?" He shrugged his shoulders at her and held her still. She lay her head on him and he thrusted in her.

      Almost two weeks in their new found unexplainable sex relationship and they couldn't count the number of times they made themselves feel good in their sex life. After one more, he lay at her backside and poured kisses on her shoulders. She loved how she was cuddled in his arms and his soft kisses was soothing.

       Alicia closed her eyes and couldn't get the thought of Maxwell out of her head. It had been weeks since their break up and she still thought of him even when Theodore was making her feel good.

     That same energy showed in the morning and she groaned at every thought of it. She turned herself from Theodore and pulled the bedsheets over her. Theodore opened his eyes to her groans and pulled her closer to him. "You okay?" He asked in his sleepy state and eyes closed.

      "Feel strange." She said and he opened his eyes.
"Let's get ready." She pulled out of his arms and got off the bed. "You want breakfast?" She asked.

    "It depends." He winked at her.

     "You're so nasty." Alicia shook her head and held his hand to drag him off the bed. "Come on Theo. Don't make me drag you out of your bed. As your secretary, I should make sure things go smoothly today. You said this business meeting was important."

      "Yeah, forgot about that." He let himself out of the bed and they got ready to take their bath and head out.

      Alicia packed out their clothes and other important things they'll need for the weekend and they set off. He let them have breakfast at one of his best place in the city and she had lots of questions to ask about the sudden business meeting. "Why wasn't I informed about this? All your meetings are mostly handled by me and this 'important one'", she quoted. "..which was suddenly brought up in a day is kinda strange."

     "I was informed about this yesterday too. It was so important that I had to clear out my schedule." He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his sandwich. He hated going too.

     "Do I need to be extra careful about this? Any information I'm supposed to know?"

    No. We're just going to pretend we're getting along and boast of the progress we've made in weeks. I've plans for this and new ideas I'm not ready to share with them but if it needs to, I'll give you the go ahead. Easy right?"

    "Easy." He fist bumped with her and she smiled.

      They set off again, driving in his car to the next town which was almost a three hour drive. They pulled up in front of a mansion, with classy cars lined up on its compound and a giant pool just around the compound. There was still enough space for ladies in working uniforms to stand and grown men in working uniforms too. Alicia and Theodore got off the car and Alicia's mouth dropped open. "What in the fuck?" She murmured and looked at Theodore. "Are we at the right place?"

     "We are." He walked closer to her and the workers bowed at them in a greeting. "We still have like twenty minutes before the meeting starts. There's plenty of time to drool over this." He laughed and pulled her away with him. She awkwardly bowed back at the workers and Theodore pulled her away. They got inside and she put her hands on her mouth to stop herself from screaming.