(21).

"Girl's Fight"

      Alicia was so glad she didn't have to see Maxwell in school. She limited her time being friends with the flirty Jake and Dawn after school. The only lectures she had in common with Max was French and she never saw him anywhere.

     But he did. Maxwell watched her ran to her classes and watched her walk around with Jake. He stopped getting involved with people and even his friends. He wanted to be left alone to deal with his problems. Getting people involved didn't end up good for him. He spent most of his time at the diner close to his apartment with his laptop, trying to actually learn something. He didn't learn shit and he kept going back there, at the exact place he sat with her. What he had been busying himself with was the bubble game he got addicted to. He went to the diner again and was getting frustrated at the little things going on around. The loud laughs and chatters. He walked out and headed for his car. He was stopped halfway to the car by a blonde haired girl who's smile wasn't wearing off.

    "You need something?" He asked. She smiled and shook her head.

    "Not now. We'll meet at the right time boo." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

•_•_•

     Ryan put his dirty pride aside and invited himself to Kesha's house. They sat down and she could not believe he chose to speak to her. "You and Max went MIA on everyone and you practically invited yourself here so tell me what's up. Do you want a reunion with everyone?"

    "No. I admit my actions towards you were wrong."

    "Took you long enough."

    "Yeah. Is it late too apologize and rectify my actions? I have not being able to get over you and I don't think I can ever do that. I actually believed when you said I didn't love you. I thought I was going to be okay and thought I really didn't need you in my life."

    "Do you?"

    "I do. Really bad. I can't cope with this anymore if you choose to ignore me. I didn't do enough for us.." She held his hand and caressed his face. "I'm sorry. Deeply sorry." She drew closer for a hug and sniffed on him.

    "I thought I lost you Ryan. I don't care about anything anymore. I just want you here like you always have. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I really do love you and I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose."

   "I think I have." She pulled back and looked at him. "Something I thought I would never do."

    "What is it?"

    "Promise not to be mad?" She nodded but was raging inside. "I don't know what to call it because we were over before and I was getting crazy, trying to prove to myself I got things under control. I've been doing things with Dawn.."

    "Who?"

    "The waitress at Rosie's Inn."

    "Oh hell no!" she stormed off the couch and shook her head. "You left me for her? What is wrong with you Ryan! Why.. why... her?" She cried. He stood up to comfort her and she yelled at him to get seated. "Sit your cheating ass down Ryan! You are so..." she grumbled and gritted her teeth out of anger. "I don't even want to look at you! How could you!"

    "I already explained myself and we had broken up.."

    "You call that an explanation?! You call that a fucking explanation?! I should've gone around fucking too but I was here waiting on your call and going crazy every single day and you were out there having the time of your life. You forgot about me Ryan. I never wanted to stop having that feeling I had for you but you tried so hard to get rid of me by shacking every nasty thing that crept into you. You're such a fucking jerk!" She yelled in tears and he tried again to hold her. She slapped his hands away and wailed out.