(107).

"New Chapter"

The music to Alicia's ears were that of Maxwell's kisses and unending whispers. For two people who longed for each, they were surprisingly taking this slow. Maxwell stood behind her and his fingers traced her arm and wet kisses being laid on her neck. He slowly took off her blouse and unhooked her bra from behind. She wasn't turned to him but he could feel the tension on her face. He then unwrapped her skirt and it fell lose to the floor. The only thing left on her body was her grey thong and he took that slow.

"Max stop playing with me." She said to him and he kissed on her neck. She was going to turn around to him but he slapped her hand off and made her still.

"This is exactly what you did to me."

"Is this some punishment?"

"Trust me, you will be kneeling right now if this was a punishment." He said and she smiled. Alicia heard him take off his clothes and she felt his bare body close to her. His fingers dug into her hole and she sighed heavily. "You're fucking wet." He teased. Alicia had her eyes closed and Maxwell slowly pleasured her with his fingers. "Let me know when you're getting close."

"Okay." She sighed. Maxwell rubbed and pleasured her and her slow moans were making him harder. "I'm getting close," she moaned out.

Maxwell turned her around, carried her on his laps and penetrated her wet folds. She gasped loudly and he held her closely so she wouldn't fall. He continued to pleasure her again and Alicia climaxed on his cock just the way he wanted it. He loved how her inside walls grabbed on his cock and pulsate on him. Her legs shook around him and her scream was endless because he wasn't done with her. He was just getting started with her and standing tall, he fucked her like their lives depended on it.

They got on the bed where Alicia took charge and slowly whined on him. Sex with Maxwell was always on a different level of pleasure. How he even looked at her and moan calmly in sighs made her cum. She would make fun of how he looks at her and Maxwell would turn her over just to fuck her from behind. She knelt lower for him to do her dirty.

"You've always wanted this dick, haven't you?" He teased.

"The same way you've always wanted this pussy."

"Wrong." He kissed on her neck and she pulled away from him. "Having pussies is like an offertory. I receive them wherever I go to. It's not a big deal." Maxwell said to her and she pushed herself away from him. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not in the mood." She brushed her hair with her fingers and covered herself with the duvet.

"Cool," he got off the bed and sat at the edge of it.

"Cool? Are you not supposed to push for it?"

"You said you're not in the mood." He reminded her. "And I said cool." Alicia frowned at him. "Was I supposed to say something else?" He asked confusingly.

"You are not supposed to tell me the number of pussies you fuck wherever you go to when you're fucking me. That's disrespectful."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"Okay you're sorry?" She repeated his sentence and he furrowed an eyebrow at her. Maxwell went up on the bed and held her hand without talking. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Am I creeping you out?" He asked and she pushed his hand away. He kissed her and she sighed. Maxwell put two fingers in her wet hole and she moaned.

"Stop... doing that." He took off his fingers and penetrated with his cock again. He raised up her legs to his shoulder and banged her thoroughly. "I... hate you... so much!" She screamed.