(93).

"We're All Murders"

       Three Days Earlier; Alia had ran to Jake, shedding lots of tears on her pretty face. Jake tried to get her to speak and she was only crying. "That son of a bitch ruined everything Jake!"

     "What did he do?"

    "He turned himself in." She wiped her tears and Jake just looked at her. "Did you not hear me? I said he turned himself in."

      "That's good." He nodded. "He made the right decision."

       "You know how that's bad for me! Everything I've ever done will all come to waste. I really tried so hard." She cried.

      "It's only right for sinners to repent."

      "What about his daughter?!" She screamed at him.

       "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. It's sad he didn't get to see his daughter's face. He'll probably be executed for the murders he committed." He shrugged his shoulders at her and Alia scowled at him. "You should probably take her to see him before he gets executed." He sat down in the chair.

       "Why are you so cruel? You know everything happened to him because of me. It's my fault this happened to him."

      Jake stood up angrily. "That's what you're wrong about. He has always been that way. He just never showed you who he really was when you fell head over heels for him. I told you rich people always have problems with them. You didn't cause this. It was his fucking mentality."

       "What about what we did, what you did?"

        "We're all murders Alia, you just never noticed." He eyed at her and walked away from her to his kitchen. "I guess this is how the story ends. The cruel Maxwell, finally got a taste of his own medicine and was put on an execution parole. How sweet." He laughed.

       "Actually no." Alia turned to him with a smirk on her face. Jake looked back at her and she walked closer to him. "You Jake, you're going to change everything."

       He scoffed at her. "Why the fuck will I do that? He almost killed me when I nearly fucked his girlfriend."

       "You're going to do this and so much more because you owe me and I know all your dirts. Don't try me Jake. You're my brother but my baby's happily ever after comes first. The only reason I'm here is to make my little family whole. My daughter has to know who her father is and he deserves to know I have his baby."

       "Your family?" Her words hurts him. "I was always there for you when everyone left you! I was there when he almost burned you into ashes! I have always been there when he didn't even know who the fuck you are when you kept showing up around him!"

      "Well I don't need you anymore. Your job is almost done. Make this stop. I know it's easy for you."

      "He's a fucking murderer Alia..."

     "No. You actually did all that." He stepped closer to her and she moved back. "This game has to stop. You know he didn't do this."

      "I did?" He took one more step forward and she moved back again. "To everyone? Even Alex, Luke and Durand?"

      "He did not murder Alex!" She shouted at him and he laughed. "You know he didn't." She said firmly, her teeth gritting together. "Jake.."

      "You're just stupid. You still love the motherfucker even after what his mom did. They took everything away from us and all you do is fight for him. He doesn't love you anymore Alia! Fucking grow up!" He yelled at her and she brushed off tears.