Part 3: Unknown

When they scream it's like a migraine, but worse.  As if a thousand knives are going through your head or a million needles in your eyes. That's how bad it is.  Never had I thought I would have a personality disorder, but I do. I'm never gonna be just a normal teen.  I will always be different,  inside and out.  People have always teased me since I was little.  Since the 4th grade to be exact.  And ever since then,  I have had severe depression and anxiety.  I now hate being touched. One day I was in school,  in seventh grade,  and I was sitting there in class and a kid walked up to me and told me to move my arms  (I was stretching) and I told him he could go in front of the room to get to his desk.  And he didn't listen,  he grabbed my arm and twisted it all the way back and down.  It hurt for days.  A few days later I went to urgent care and they told me that it was severely sprained. I had to wear a sling for weeks.  A little bit after that I was told to kill myself. Twice. I called home crying for my parents to come get me.  And my mom came to get me and said,  "why would they tell you to kill yourself, are you okay?" I just shook my head yes looking out the window of the car and a tear fell down my face. She said that she loved me,  always have and always will. That I'm her baby girl,  and she doesn't want anything to happen to me.  I told her,  "nothing will happen to me and I love you too mama. " she just smiled and watched the road after that.  We sang to music on the radio. I never thought of telling her about the voices,  at first I thought it was just my conscience, then later on I realized my conscience wouldn't tell me to do such things.  They  told me to kill that kid. I'm not gonna go into details,  but it happened,  (NOT ME KILLING SOMEONE!) Them telling me to do it,  and I didn't. And when I didn't listen I got a major headache.  It hurt so bad.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED