Chapter 18: Luke?

Heaven started having this really bad headache and held her head. She was in the middle of an argument with Maze, -her psychotic voice in her head-when something, another voice-she didn't know- screamed at her telling her to hurt herself. To burn herself with her cigarette she had in her right hand. She started to cry, silently as she went to her room. It's been about 23 minutes since it started screaming. It hasn't stopped. She stopped silently crying and asked it why it was screaming and it told her because she didn't do as it asked. He said his name was Luke. She didn't even name him. He named himself. Then he started screaming again. She wished the pain would stop but he is still going. He hasn't stopped. It's been almost 2 hours and he hasn't stopped. Sadly, she hasn't even been able to sleep right for a few months now. She has been falling asleep at 4 in the morning and she most certainly knew she was not going to sleep at all tonight since she has to get up at 6 in the morning tomorrow. She is graduating on her sisters birthday. At 7pm. Suddenly her jaw starts to hurt as if someone sucker punched her in the jaw and she wants to cry. She hurts even more now. She wants to tell her mom but her cousin is over and it's 11:17pm. "WHO THE HELL WOULD BE HERE SO LATE?!" she thought to herself. She has no idea why. But her mom walked I to the house to prepare the coffee for tomorrow morning. Her mom is it he kitchen and her room is right next to it. She loved down the street to a new is house. She lived In that house before and now she is back in that house. Some stuff happened she really doesn't want to think about.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED!!