part 6: Maze

Maze is a voice in my head. She is very psychotic. She is the main one who tells me to kill others.  And tells me how to kill them. People don't understand what happens in my head, only people with personality disorders understand what in going through.  Maze is the only one that screams mainly.  she is the main one who tells me who to hurt or kill,  but when I don't so what she says,  she screams.  I can't stand it sometimes.  But I will live.  And I'm happy I will. She is the one who told me to do the Meth.  I have only tried it twice.  I regret it.  I thought it would calm them down, or make them go away.  But instead it made them worse.  I was wrong.  I didn't learn the first time,  and of course,  I relapsed.  I went back to it hoping it would help me, but it didn't. 

About the Meth.  I made a mistake.  I understand that now.  I have never realized what I did till now.  And it hurts, it does not feel good admitting to doing drugs, but then again I'm glad I did because it takes some stress off of my shoulders. I can't believe I did that.  I listened to maze for the first time.  This was last year.  I can't take it back,  but I do regret it everyday. 

Maze is sometimes tolerable.  She can be nice to me sometimes. But most of the time,  she is mean and screams when I don't hurt or kill someone. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED!!