□Classroom Antics□

Backstory: Y/N (14) and Bryce (14) are in science class together for the next 3 hours.

¤Your POV¤
Today was the worst day I had 3 hours of Bryce to deal with like he was really cute but also super annoying to me. He would always steal my stuff or push me (not too much) or do something else stupid. But he was still cute.

Timeskip to the lesson

We had just entered the class when Bryce and Anthony ran from the door to their desks leaving me and Bryce at the back alone, great. He was still laughing to the point his face was like a tomato which made me laugh to the point where it hurt. But we threw our stuff down and listened to Miss Winston talk about scales and vectors but I could glance at Bryce every few seconds, once we both made eye contact making us laugh. Why was his laugh perfect?
It had been a few minutes and Miss was talking about vectors when he stole my pen from me, so I started to play punch him in the arm. It wasnt very hard (I didnt want to hurt him obviously) but I did it repeatedly.
"Stop it or you won't get the pen back." He said bluntly with a straight face.
"Make me." I responded being just as serious.
"Oh you'll regret that," he chuckled as he gripped my arm making me stop, then he threw my pen back at me. Then the bell rang for lunch meaning that I got a break from him and his cute smile.

Timeskip to during lunch

¤Bryce's POV¤
It was the middle of lunch where y/n was sat on the table by the science block. This morning I told her that I would make her regret it. So I ran behind her whilst giving her friends a signal to not tell her, which they didn't. That's when I put my arms around her waist noticing how easy she was to carry and putting her over my shoulder. She started to hit my back saying things like 'put me down' or 'Bryce stopp' after walking her to where I sat on the opposite side of the yard I put her down. I thought she would be scowling but instead she was laughing and smiling, she was basically glowing in this sunlight. She looked beautiful. Oh no, I have caught feelings....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 405
A/n: This is based off me and my friend in science class the other day.