)One last goodbye(

Backstory: Y/n (25) and Griffin (26) broke up around 3 years ago after graduating from University since they both needed to grow as themselves and didn't want to ruin a possible friendship and then they run into each other.

¤Your POV¤

It was a casual day off for me, I had been working on my newest youtube video for the past few days so I took a well deserved break by going for a run then getting ready to go out for some lunch. I was wearing a casual summer dress since it was quite sunny, with a blue purse. As I sat down at the table I noticed a man sitting a few tables away, he seemed so familiar to me. I then ordered my regular food along with a drink. That's when it hit me it was Griffin, he looked a tiny bit different. His hair was darker but I liked it darker it suited him far better, he seemed in better shape than the last time I saw him and just some small things. Once I snapped out of my thoughts I realised he was walking towards me, I felt a bit anxious since I didn't know what to say to him, I thought he was my forever person but we both needed time, space and to deal with ourselves. "Hey Y/n its been a minute." Griffin greeted a little nervous. I chuckled slightly not knowing what to do.

"Yeah its been around 3 I think," I responded trying to be as casual as possible but looking in those eyes brought me back to all the old memories I had forgotten about us. They put me in a trance I could still fall in love from one glance.

"Haha that's true but it feels like so long ago. I was such a different person in some ways but also the exact same in others, that probably doesn't make sense." He told me with a slight laugh at the end. I nodded along as I thought back to that time.

"Trust me that makes sense because I feel the same. I grew up, I got my dream job, a house, everything I wanted but I still feel like that kid, sorry I'm rambling but how have you been doing?" I inquired. Our food then arrived so we ate together whilst talking.

"Well done on finally become a social media influencer I know you always wanted to and that you could do it but I have been doing pretty well on social media too, I started to grow and now I have 8.6 million followers so that's great." he explained, I couldn't believe that he had so many followers I was happy for him. That's when I checked my watch realising that I had a therapy appointment in 10 minutes so I would have to go since we had been talking for a while now.

"Well done that's absolutely amazing, I am so glad that we both got what we always wanted but I have an appointment in 10 minutes and should really get going soon." I mentioned after paying my bill. He gave a small smile understanding. "It was lovely to see you Griff, I am glad that you are doing well you deserve the best." I told him.

"Thanks Y/n I am glad that you are doing well, goodbye." he said, we exchanged a small hug and then began to leave.

That was the last time I saw Griffin, it was our last goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 590 wordsss

A/n: Okay so I finished Games of Thrones and I don't know what else to do now, I am just lost with nothing to watch. Haha. Love you all <3