>Live<

Requested
Backstory: Y/n (19) and Reilly (19) have been dating for 3 months in Duke University and they finally went live on tiktok together.

¤Your POV¤
After being on tiktok for around 4 months I had gained a whole 600k and I had developed a pretty good relationship with them so I wanted them to finally get to know Reilly since I did love him. I had just started the live with Reilly and I, our fans have been asking us to go live together since we announced the relationship around a month ago.

"Hey my peeps and welcome to the live with today's new guest, Reilly. This has been extremely requested so here we go I guess." I introduced the live whilst chuckling because I was kind of nervous. The chat was spamming how happy people were to finally see this happening as well as the people who always say first plus some questions for us to answer.

We answered a few questions and let people in on what happened today. "So Melanie asked how did we first meet, do you want to do the question or should I?" Reilly asked turning his head to me, I just told he should do it since he loved the story which made me so happy to see.

"Basically Y/n knocked on my door to ask for help with her light since it had broken and she was really stressed about it. Then I went in and fixed it so then she felt better then we went for some coffee. After that we kept hanging out and ended up here, which I couldn't be happier about." He told the live as comments rolled in being positive and loving towards us as well as a few hate that we ignored.

Another question came in asking us "how much time do you spent together because of classes and stuff? I love you guys." I answered this one by saying: "Well we spend most weekends together with our friends or just each other, wether that's parties or studying. Then during the week we will see each other a few nights but try to leave space for studying. I hope that answers your question. Love you too by the way."

"Thank you so much for the donation, you really didn't have to but it means a lot." We both thanked the people who were donating since it really helps us.

After time had passed abit a question came in saying "Can you do the tongue thing?" I was so confused and asked Reilly what the question meant but he refused to answer with a smirk pressed to his lips. At first he brushed it off but then after 20 minutes of me pestering him he gave up and did it. I saw his tongue flicking upwards and at first I thought it was funny but then I started to be turned on by it.

"End the live right now." I whispered in his ear seductively.
"For real?" He questioned as he smiled at the camera knowing the fans couldn't hear us.
"Deadass." I again whisper a bit more forcefully.
He then said goodbye to the live as I walked into his bedroom...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 567 words
A/n: sorry to the person who requested this but wattpad deleted the story and pretty much stopped working for but I hope you enjoy :)