°Toxic°

Requested by: @Unikitten9 (love the username btw) <3

Backstory: Y/n (16) and Joey (22) met on a movie set around 8 months ago then started dating 6 months ago.

¤Your POV¤
I was sat at home worrying again. Joey was late home again. It was the fourth time this week and you couldn't keep dealing with it, he either came home drunk or so tired that he would just snap and start shouting at me. That was when the front door slammed shut.
"Hey." Joey mumbled as he stood there at the front door to our apartment.
"So where were you this time?" I just asked blatantly. He mumbling something about work so I just turned and walked upstairs in a huff.
"What a lovely welcome home." He said raising his voice which startled me a little. He watched me flinch as he raised his voice giving me a soft smile. "Sorry to frighten you, love." he apologized. I opened my mouth wanting to finally have the conversation that we both wanted, to finally say what needed to be said. So that we could finally confront the truth but I couldn't bring myself to even say the words. I began to reminisce on when we had first started going on dates. It was a dream. Our first date was after a long day of filming, this meant we were both tired but the director forced us to go on this 'date' so that we would have more chemistry. We sat down to dinner both nervous but it just felt right 5 seconds, the conversation went on for hours, to the point were my mouth hurt from smiling so much. It ended with us falling asleep on his sofa, cuddling, it was so peaceful.

¤Joey's POV¤ Y/n had began day dreaming as she did so often, I used to love it when she did that she looked so cute thinking about something although she would never tell me what it was she day dreaming of. I usually assumed it was something about her future or something until people started shipping her with our other co-star Finn, now I believed she was day dreaming about being with him in every way just like those comments would say. It was childish of me to believe but I couldn't help it, I was jealous of the love they had for them, the ship names, the cute edits, I wished it was me and her but you can't tell people who to ship, that never ends well. I began to push her away even though I wish I didn't, these things just hurt me to the core so I began to drink (something I had never done to this extent), I overworked myself, anything that would put more time and distance between us. We are toxic; a moment of realisation can sometimes be for the best but I knew that this wasn't. As much as we were drifting or being off with each other, I never wanted to loose her, she was the first girl I ever loved. the first girl I ever thought of a future with. I see now that I was stupid to allow myself to believe this idea that it might happen. "I think that we should talk..." I told her as she looked up at me with a small nod. This was going to break my heart as much as hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 573 words