❈ the dream ❈

Smut warning so if you dont feel comfortable then please dont read 😊

Backstory: y/n (18) and Joey Birlem (18) were best friends and Joey had an intense crush on y/n. They were doing a film tour together and stuck on a bus when y/n falls asleep on a sleepy Joey's lap.

¤Your POV¤
I was so tired since today we had done 3 interviews and being on a photoshoot plus 2 meetings. It felt like the day was a blur but I needed sleep. It was currently 12am when we got on the bus finally but we still had to drive 3 or 4 hours to get to the hotel. I sat in my usual seat next to Joey except I asked him if I could sleep with my head on his lap so I was more comfy. He agreed because he loved me. After around 5 seconds I drifted into a deep sleep.

¤Joey's POV¤
y/n just drifted away into a sleep looking perfect. With her small smile still present on her face. I began to feel myself fall asleep and just let it happen.

In the dream
Me and y/n walked into the hotel room that we had to share for some reason but it's okay because we are friends so we just threw our stuff down. Then y/n went to go get changed. She then changed it's some really short shorts so I could see half of her bum and a small top covering her top half. She knew this would turn me on.
She came close to me and whispered "Are you going to keep staring or get what you really want?". With her hand brushing against my Jean's where my dick was clearly hard. With that I threw her on the bed, she grabbed the waist band of my Jean's asking for permission to take them off. I threw them to the other side of the room as she began to palm me through my boxers then pulling them down my legs. She licked the precum then took my whole dick in her mouth.
"Just like that," I moaned watching that beautiful mouth around my long member felt so good. She sucked harder until I came into her mouth. That's when I got on top of her leaving hickies trailing down her jaw to the top of her shorts looking up to ask for permission. Please she begged as her moans got louder. I took them off seeing how wet she was turned me on so much. First I teased her by running my finger across her slit then she buckled her hips begging for more. I then inserted two fingers into her and began sucking on her clit making her scream with pleasure.
"You like that?" I asked as she screamed my name with a yes. She soon came in my mouth and on my fingers. I stuck them in her mouth saying taste your sweetness.
"I need you, I need you inside of me right now." She told me. I then put my dick inside of her slowly at first so she could get used to it. Then she moaned for me to go faster so I picked up my speed.
"Fuckkkkk, your so tight," I moaned into her ear as we smirked. She told me she was close so I began to pound into her. "Hold it." I stated as I felt a familiar knot forming. "You can squirt now." I demanded and we both came seconds after. That's when she began to put her shorts back on.
"I'm not done with you yet." I told her as I brought her back down on the bed. I began to eat her out so vigorously that she was shaking and practically the whole hotel could hear her screams of pleasure. She begged to cum as I refused to let her. "Take it." I mumbled against her soft skin. After a few minutes I let her squirt in my mouth. We both got dressed and feel asleep in each others arms as I traced her body with my fingertips.

¤Your POV¤
I felt something underneath me as I woke up that's when I realised that Joey was hard. I felt bad for him in case anyone found out so I covered him with a blanket wondering what made him so hard. Was it me? Of course not that's ridiculous he would never be attracted to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 749 words
A/n: I'm so sorry for this