| I can't even think because of the pain |

Backstory: Y/n (17) and Noah Schnapp (17) had been dating for 9 months when Y/n doesn't respond to him all day.

¤Noah's POV¤
I was now officially worried. It had been over 12 hours since my last text from Y/n, she had text me goodnight and to have fun tomorrow since she knew I was going to penny board with my friends. But she didnt text back all morning and when I got home she hadn't even opened them so now I was worried. This was so unlike her. That's when i decided to go to her house.

¤Your POV¤
I woke up with cramps worse than I have ever had before to the point where I couldn't even think. I didn't pick up my phone all day since I could barely move and the light from the screen pissed me off for no reason. I knew that Noah was going out so I didn't want to bother him by telling him. I was not that insecure but my period made me feel anxious about everything so I felt ashamed about how badly my cramps were affecting me. So I didn't want to tell him. I tried taking something for them but it wore off really quickly and I still had to wait another 2 hours before I could take another tablet to help me. I heard a knock at my bedroom door but as I opened my mouth to let them know that they could come in a large stab of pain went right into my stomach making almost scream in pain. That's when Noah ran into my room with a horrified look on his face. "Are you okay? You sound like you are in so much pain." He asked quite concerned for you. All I could do was shake my head yes as I gripped my stomach in pain. With a few tears dripping down my face. "Why haven't you spoken to me all day?" He inquired seeming upset.
"I couldn't I have been in so much..." I paused as another wave of pain took place. "So much pain, I can't even think let alone look at my phone." I explained as he looked slightly confused.
"Why didn't you tell me that? I would have been her with you to make you feel better if you had told me that you were in pain." He got upset at how you didn't tell him. Did you think that he wouldn't understand? Or that he didn't care?
"I felt really insecure and I didnt want you to see me like that and because I didn't want to bother you, you have looked forward to today with your friends for months whilst you have been filming. Why would I take that away from you?" You told him beginning to cry for no real reason just too many emotions.

¤Noah's POV¤
I listened to her as she began to tear up, which was heart breaking to watch. "Aww bubs listen to me right now, you could never bother me and I would have explained to my friends that we could do it another day plus you always look beautiful to me." I explained softly to try and keep her calm, as she looked up from the hug I wrapped her in. All she could do was nod, I could see how much pain she was in from the tears. I told her to get back in bed and wait for 20 mins then I would be back. She pouted saying how she needed hugs but eventually she left me go. I got a bunch of stuff from the store: chocolate, fizzy drinks, popcorn, pads (in case she needed some), a fluffy blanket with some fluffy socks and a hot water bottle. Everything we would need for a night of cuddles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:645 words
A/n: I know he isnt a tiktok boy butttttt he is on tiktok and I love him so shush 😹 love you allll ♡