Nothing but soccer

Elizabeth is the new girl. she loves florida, and the fancy sports high school she was accepted to. Liz also LOVES soccer,she has been playing since she was little. liz knew she had to accept the spot she was given to further her soccer career, but she can't help but miss her old life in england. she used to be popular, followed and adored by many schoolmates, the iconic it-girl. liz must start over at her new school, but it doesn't help her being the ONLY girl on the soccer team which was all guys. follow liz and her feisty,outgoing personality on the dramatic journey of picking up the peices and re-building her life, while trying to survive being on a soccer team full of idiotic boys.All she wanted was a chance in the soccer world,but got a lot more than she bargained for. what is the price she's willing to pay? Will liz's determination hold  strong?will she stay with soccer and follow her dream?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my first story, I hope you like it!  im in 7th grade ,and play soccer, so i keep pretty busy but i'm going to try and write as much as i can.