chapter 4: waking up for hell

--------------------------------------------elizabeth's POV:

after finally getting home it was late, i had went and praticed a little and came home. I was exhausted, em must've been too, when i got home the lights were out and everything was silent. Even though i was tired i couldn't fall asleep yet, my mind was pacing thinking about what was to come, and after the unpleasant expeirence yesterday you can see why i'm worried. That slag seriously thought she was all that, it was obvi. too bad that was her boyfriend, he was H-O-T hot with a capital H, and o , and well T, all though he's probably just another jackass. Ugh! what am i thinking!? I need to focus on soccer and my grade! I can't get caught up in all this drama! something tells me it's not gonna be that easy. I sprawled out on the soft couch in our living room and turned on the tv. theese dorms are equip with basically everything, i mean like all the nessecities, even netflix. I decided i needed a girl moment and got to go put on my black and white tribal print pj-set. I took a risk and raided the fridge, when i saw em had stocked with lots of ice cream i did a little prayer in my head, just what i needed ! i sucsessfully found my favorite kind, cookie dough (best ice cream flavor ever). I set up netflix with one of my favorite movies of all time, twilight , and grabbed my soft fuzzy blanket, and some tissues. i sat queitly watching the movie, the occasional sob, and ate ice cream. That was the last thing i remember before drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the couch to my alarm and saw em was up making cereal for us both. I stretched and yawned before sitting up."morning sleeping beauty, get up its our first day today"em blurted through mouthfulls of cereal. i couldn't help but groan. "just get ready" she said scoldingly, at that i dragged my self out of bed and into the kitchen, with out sitting down i spooned lots of cereal into my mouth. "twank wwooo"i said my mouth full of cereal, catching anything that fell out of my mouth. She burst out laughing as i sprinted to my room sliding in my socks, throwing my arms out wide singing a part of some old song. I ran into my room and packed some black and white short running shorts, a black sports bra, a lime green nike singlet, a neon pink and green braided headband into my soccer bag and through my gatorade themed water bottle inside with some hair ties stretched around it and tossed in my travel (small) brush and some clean soccer socks. I zipped it up and threw it by the door, literally.Time to get dressed! i quickly brushed through my stubborn choclate brown hair until it was staight and silky smooth. I styled it into a fancy, curly at the top, side fish-tail braid. i pulled on some short highwaisted light denim shorts, a loose cream-colored daisy t-shirt , and lace up my favorite limited edition daisy chuck taylor converse. I clasped on a gold floral collar necklace, slipped on some gold bangle, a double wing bracelet,and arrow one, and one that read "love", all of it gold colored. I hopped up looked in the mirror and admired my beautiful work. I came out and gemma as wearing a black peplum top, galaxly died short denim shorts, cute black pumps, a moon/ galaxy necklace to match the shorts (silver colored, with a galaxy bead thingy), and a silver bracelet with black beads. Her hair was curled and in a water fall braid. "you look, fantabulous, i might have to borrow that sometime" i said with a smile slinging my tribal print backpack over my shoulder and picking up my limed edition soccer bag.(sorry im a bit of a brag). "you dont look so bad yourself" she said looking me up from head to toe. "thank you" i said with a smile.

THEIR OUTFITS ON THE SIDE, ENJOY CUS IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT!---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I loop my arm with hers, and with her other the shoulders her , you guessed it, galaxy print back pack. we laughed and joked walking alog campus to class, let me tell you we had all this time because we woke up really early. Since she had been here for a while she pointed out everything on the way. We finally came up to a grand looking white and brick building , and i got an idea in my crazy head. i quickly ran up the stairs, and at the top yelled "I, PRESIDENT SNOW, DECLARE THAT YOU ALL ARE UNLOYAL CITIZENS AND SHALL BE KILLED FOR NOT BOWING DOWN IN MY PRESENCE" dont judge, i had too. immediately the peolple around began to stare like i was mental,"YOU THERE,ON THE STEPS YOU ARE UN WORTHY , AND YOU BARE SYMBOLISM OF THE MOCKING JAY , YOU SHALL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE" i continued pointing to a girl who was sitting innocently on the steps probably studying, who whirled around and actually laughed while stroking her katniss inspired braid.Ok,ok i know my president snow impersonation wasnt that great, but i had gone to long with out doing anything crazy. point gemma looked a little embarrased to know me and hurried up the steps and began to drag me inside, in the process i bowed cockily with a grin on my face." what am i going to do with you?" i heard her haugh chuckle. "UNHAND ME YOU PEASANT YOU ARE UN WORTHY OF THE GREAT PRESIDENT SNOW" i burst as i couldn't bear it any more and started laughing my head off while she pulled me inside, but was stopped by being greeted by the beautiful fancy shmancy interior. " holy taylor laughtner"i gasped spinning around aweing over the building. she groaned, laughed and spit "oh, come on!".i decided to calm my crazy self and followed her to a lockered area. " what locker number did you get ?" she questioned. i quickly fumbled through my back pack and pulled out a bright blue schedule and found a section in the lower right corner with my locker number and code. "1226" I read aloud . "yay! i have 1213 not to far away" she said as she led me to the large locker. i opened it up on my second try and put up a few magnets and a white board. On it i wrote the time of soccer practice and a reminder. i shoved my stuff inside and grabbed my pencil case, books, spiral, and binder. i found gemma and we compared schedules. "okay we have 1st, 4th,and 6th together." she announced "all right well lets go before were late" i replied. we walked off toward first period as quickly as we can. On the walk she suddenly squealed "OMG with everything going on i completely forgot, oh you'll love them!" which shocked me and she hurried along her heels stabbing at the floor as she pulled me by the arm. "um, may i ask who or what your talking about?"