chapter 3: In Daneil's head

(daniel on the side)*his POV starts from earlier and gradually goes forward. but hopefully not to gradually i plan to write about her first day

---------------------------------------------------- Daniel's POV:

        "god courtney, get off' i angrily spit, shoving her off my lap.She's such a slut! Oh my god I probably sound like a girl, but it is the truth. Courtney blanchard spoiled, rich, bratty, slutty, hot, queen-bee. Also my EX-girlfreind, but she cant seem to take a hint.If she thinks I dont know she hooked up with kyle last night then she has another thing coming. I angrily storm off and decide too take a walk in the woods clear my head. Let me introduce myself i'm daniel prince  (weird last name huh, i think so too). The ironic thing is im practically the king of the school. I know can you get any more high-maintenance. Im 6'2 , strong (if i do say so myself), and pretty damn good looking. Im in soccer which keeps me fit. I'm actually the soccer teams captain. well i have been but i'm a shoe-in for captain. I begin to wonder who may try out, if it's anyone new. I have now wandered into the forested area and am tracing the path i have taken one too many times. I always come here when i need a break, or want to clear my head.You probably want to know the specifics about me. Yeah, yeah whatever, ok so i have dark brown hair, grey-blue eyes, stubble I walk into the open space that revealed the beach  my gaze wandered and that's when i saw her. She was beautiful, her brunette hair strung in a ponytail, hitting her tan, but still fare shoulders. She was wearing a sports bra and and short tight shorts shat covered just enough not to be slutty but at the same time showed off her beautiful figure. She looked about 5' 5'' or 5'4''. You could tell she was different from the other girls, I can't exactly put a finger on it but it was definetily there. Before i knew it my feet moved me and i was running to catch up with her, i through myself in front of her while running backwards but fell on my back in the sand. One second later she practically tripped on my feet and fell right on top of me. Her hands on my chest, her small petite body pressed against mine. Her earbud fell out, interesting choice of music for running, some slow girly song. it felt romantic.It felt right. i couldn't help it i raised my face too hers, my lips brushing against hers. what am i doing?no it feels right to me like it's supposed to happen. She quickly pulled away and scrambled to stand up. "i...uh...sorry" I began, "No its fine, my fault, its not like you wanted me to fall, i blame it on my clumsy feet" she said with a little giggle."Eww did that just come out of me!"she shreiked softly, like she did'nt mean to say it "uhh yeah it did" i said with a chuckle."did i say that out loud"she thought out loud again "yeah you did" i said looking at her expression. "huhhh huh" she did one of those fake laughs then you could tell she thought this was awkward. what the hell is happening? I think i might be falling for her! I step closer but im frozen like im stuck in a tractor beam. I closely study her face, almost to memorize it. then she threw on an expression that didn't really express anything. I gave her my signitature smirk. sure it would soften her glaring daggers. Then i introduced my self  "i'm daniel " i insisted, sticking out a hand. She regretfully accepted it, and said "im elizabeth but you can call me liz" with a hint of a girly tone, behind her hot british accent, which i just noticed. "british, huh?" i said "i've always wanted to go, what part ya from?" I added questioningly, i hope i sounded genuinly interested, really i only wanted to hear her beautiful silk voice ring out over the waves lapping lazily, inches from our feet. I  then realized how close we were, i lifted my hand and tucked a peice of choclatey brown hair behind her ear, brushing against her cheek, she was blushing like crazy. "danny-bear" a high pitched voice squealed. Oh god , i thought letting out a sort of sigh/groan. "what courtney" I spit boringly. god can't she leave me alone?

          "well it's just..... after you left, i began to miss you, i mean who wouldn't your sooo... sexy" she cooed, approaching me. "who's she" she said with disgusted look towards elizabeth who had an did-that-just-happen? expresssion now playing across her beautiful face. "ummm she has a name,and it's liz " liz spoke up. "don't get sassy with me bitch"courtney spit glaring at liz. oh god, here we go. "thank you" liz sing-songed proudly,which suprised me and by the looks of it court too."you look confused, let me explain: a bitch is a dog, dog's bark, bark is on trees, trees are nature, nature is beautiful. so thannnkk youuuu for  the compliment" liz stated cleverly. courtney was just glaring at her with her jaw wide open.i like this girl already."you might wanna learn your place you slag, and get out'a my face warts and all." damn that was hot . "see you chav's later ,I’m Off to Bedfordshire" she said with a wave and put her earphone back in while running back through the trail. I watched her until she was out of sight. "that bitch messed with the wrong girl" courtney hissed.I swear in her eyes i saw evil.