chapter 1: goodbye england, HELLO AMERICA!

(elizabeth on the side)*elizabeth has an british accent

-------------------liz POV:

       Hi im Elizabeth, but i go by Liz. I have my girly moments but I've been more known as a tomboy. I'm feisty ,outgoing ,can pick a fight when I want, and have trouble shutting my big mouth. Somehow I still managed to be popular and be on top at my old school. I had it all, a great boyfriend, tons of great bff's, and even more loyal followers who admired me. I know, I know sounds like something out a mean girls movie, but at my old school pops weren't as bad as most movies portray.

        I'm saying old school because well, im transferring to F.S.H.S (Florida Sports High School, I know real special name huh?). It almost like a boarding school, or college in the idea you live there for the school year in dorms. Of course, you need a high GPA to go there since grades are "more important" than sports. hah, maybe some sports like tennis, or golf (sports i hate for some reason, if you can count them as sports), but not soccer. I'm obsessed with soccer, I have played since I could practically walk. Soccer is the main reason I accepted the spot at this school, I mean of course I kick-ass on the feild , but things from my social life had been distracting me. I'm hoping that won't happen at this school, if so I can't keep running. I've always wanted to be a soccer star. My  dad's a famous soccer coach he taught me most of what I know. Although him being famous and all we have been able to meet, well, famous players and He's has been able to get me some special training with a few of them. I've actually trained with various clubs, the junior olympics (I've been in them), different divisions and leagues, including premeir, and FIFA leagues, tons of top athletes, and coaches,college teams, a bunch of conditioning programs and boot camps,etc. My dad seems to be always coaching and out of town. I don't complain because I'm so thankful  that he provides for me, I could have it worse. I've mainly raised and taken care of by my nanny and butler.

          Your probably trying to picture how I look. Well im about 5'5½", skinny and muscular, from soccer. I have chocolate brown hair with lighter peices mixed, and is naturely straight that falls to my shoulder blades. I have bright blue-grey eyes and I have curves in just the right places. I'm very meticulous,straight-foward, athletic, and am one of those kind of people who love to go and do. I really love nature and the great outdoors. I love to dress girly and go shopping with the rest of them although since I'm always on the the feilds most of the times you will find me in cleats and athletic wear. I'm really not like most girls. And unless someone is being a complete ass, i'm generally in a good mood.

         I'm actually on the plane, thats whats giving me so much time to think, which I dearly needed. although it's been longer than I thought. My sweet peace has come to an end.I grabbed my carry-on and exited first class. Dad had my things sent over on his private plane which he had temporarily converted to a cargo plane for me :D,so I just went out front of the airport and got a taxi . My car had gotten here on a cargo ship. It was a bright red 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. I know pretty cool right, I get little shivers just thinking about it my great car. It was like the car matched my personality, feisty and a cocky/dramatic/show-off. "to f.s.h.s please good sir" I insisted."you got it" he said in a heavy brooklyn accent. Then he started up the cab and headed toward my destination. I watched the town whizz by in a blur, picking out a few things. Ooh I found the mall ! score! A smile spread across my face when we were passing the beach. We  soon pulled into into large campus , sprinkled with large old school, yet not rundown (just kind of...vintage), brownish brick buildings. They have that learny look to them, and yes I know thats not a word. The campus was gorgeous, green, luscious grass with massive trees. Some modern art here and there. Some of buildings had vines climbing up them. They had beautiful planters filled with the prettiest of flowers. The dorms were encircling the quad, which was a large area cloaked heavily in grass, and a few trees. In the center was a circular cement platfrom/patio thing with a fountain in the center and curving rised  edges so they act as benches. I'm guessing thats were the populars like to hang out (I don't think much of pops, even though I was one, I really just enjoyed having good friends and well feeling important). The taxi driver pulled up in front of my dorm and asked if I needed help with my bags. I declined, paid the man, and thanked him. I began to lug my bag, and stopped when I noticed my car in front under a cover. I lifted it up to make sure it didn't take any scratches. "yay!" What a relief... I said with a smile seeing it was unharmed. I dropped the cover, picked up my bag, which was my soccer bag, an headed to the dorm. I quickly unlocked it ready to unpack, but froze when I saw a girl inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think, that is if anyone is reading! any questions, comments, concerns let me know! im greatful for any type of feed back!