Chapter.5

Happy birthday dearest Harry🎂🎉🎈🎁😍

**

A whole week had gone by and Niall and Louis' relationship was still in the cracks.

During that week Niall had gotten closer to Harry and although they hadn't had sex again, they had made out quite a few too many times.

Niall felt sorry for Reena, their other bestfriend, because it was hard for her to be in the middle of two fighting friends, not picking a side but wanting to keep the peace.

And the annoying thing was that that week had had a quiet a number of emergency board meetings and Niall had to see Louis from time to time even though they acted completely professional.

It was another Monday and Niall didn't want to get up and go work. Mainly because it was a full moon and he was feeling the effects of the moon even though he hadn't killed yet. The other reason he wasn't feeling well was because he was unusually tired seeing as his heat was just a week away.

He groaned and turned around in his bed. They had an important meeting with all investors that were associated with Horan Inc. that morning and so Niall knew that his presence was greatly required.

He got up and stretched while yawning then he looked at his watch and saw that he had woken up an hour before his alarm. He decided to go running to clear his head with the morning air and also wake himself up a bit more. His wolfie side was so much stronger whenever there was a full moon.

He quickly put on the appropriate running attire and carried his running shoes in his hands to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and picked up his shoes again then he went downstairs and was soon locking the door.

Niall thought about what Liam had told him about his scent growing stronger because his heat was nearing and it was a week ago, meaning his scent was stronger now and he didn't want to have a run in with any horny alphas who couldn't control themselves.

He decided to head to the woods and run there because it was safer than the park, what with his scent so strong.

With music blaring in his ears, Niall kept running and the longer he ran, the more faster he picked up his pace. He enjoyed running, it was like a stress reliever for him and he loved how free he felt. Wind on his face and all. It was really amazing.

For a moment his thoughts drifted to Louis because he and Louis loved running in the woods. The same woods Niall was in.

He was still thinking about Louis when he felt himself hit the ground. He was confused at first and thought he'd tripped until he felt the presence of someone near him.

He sat up, took out the buds in his ears and turned around immediately, being met with a stranger's face looking down at him.

"Hi love, you smell so sweet. I couldn't help myself." The stranger said and Niall shivered.

He could tell that the person before him was not an alpha but a beta. Niall could fight really well, his father had trained him well. And he could bring down an alpha if he fought well. And so a beta wasn't even something Niall would be afraid of on normal days.

But that day was different because the pull of the moon was strong. It was really strong and it made him weak. Like all the full moon days.

He only hoped that the lad standing infront of him wouldn't try anything with him but judging by the smirk on his lips, it was clear what he wanted.

"Please leave me alone. I don't want any trouble." Niall tried to reason. He stood up, without breaking eye contact with the stranger.

"It won't be trouble if you don't resist. Now I don't usually do this but damn. I could smell you from miles away. You are sw-" Niall felt the man breathing down his neck and he did what any logical omega would do to avoid situations like that, he ran.