Chapter.12

Double update? Damn right!😍

Please enjoy my sweet creatures☺

**

"Hi dad." Harry greeted his father who was sat in his office looking at Harry's pack reports.

The older Styles turned around and smiled at his son.

"Hello, son. You are back. Been waiting for you for a while." He said and sat down on the sofa.

"You should have called my mobile." Harry didn't really mean to sound rude to his pack leader, his father. He was simply loosing his patience.

He needed answers and he felt like every passing moment was being wasted.

"I tried." Desmond said and Harry took out his phone noticing that it was dead.

"Oh."

Harry looked at his father, really looked at him. As if he would get the answers he needed from his face.

"Okay, out with it." Desmond said and Harry seemed to be brought out of the trance.

"Huh?" He sat down on the other end of the arm of the settee his father was sat on.

"You clearly have something on your mind, what is it?" His father asked and Harry sighed.

Now that he was presented with the chance to get answers, he was nervous. What if he couldn't handle the truth?

Or what if his father went after Niall for whatever reason he had stabbed his father?

Harry knew that he wouldn't forgive himself if Niall came to harm because of him. He cared about him too deeply.

"Harry. It's okay, whatever is on your mind, you can tell me. I'm your father and I'm here for you." Desmond said shooting Harry a sincere fatherly look.

Harry took a deep breath. His senses picked up Nick breathing somewhere in the house. And just knowing that he wasn't totally alone calmed him down a bit.

He saw his father about to open his mouth but he decided to speak up then.

"Bobby Horan..." Harry trailed off and intently looked at his father to gauge his reaction.

And he certainly didn't miss how the older man tensed for about half a minute before he shook his head and tried to act nonchalant.

"He's dead. What about him?" Desmond asked.

"Dead? How did you know that he's dead?" Harry asked.

"Harry. I'm a leader, of course I could know when another pack leader dies. Why are we even talking about Horan?" He said and Harry noticed his wolf veins popping but he quickly suppressed his wolf.

Harry wanted to lash out because his father was showing all the guilty signs but he controlled himself.

"Because, Bobby Horan is not dead. He's fighting for his life but he's still alive." Harry shared with his father.

"What? He didn't die? Is he still in Ireland?" Desmond was shocked by the news that he didn't even watch what he had said.

"Why did you wanna kill him dad? Why did you stab him?" Harry asked and his father looked up at him like he had lost his mind.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Desmond asked.

Harry stood up from the arm and sat down next to his father on the sofa.

"Don't deny it dad, I know everything. I just wanna know why you chose to kill the leader of another pack. It's so unlike you." Harry was surprised he was still that calm.