Chapter.10

Dedicated to LittleLoveOnNarry. You are amazing, babe and I love you so much❤❤

**

An hour and twenty minutes later, Niall heard his front door open and close and he knew that Harry was back.

He felt pleasure shoot through him once again and he moaned softly as he increased the speed on the butt plug.

He was exhausted but he felt a new level of excitement coarse through him because Harry was here. And if Harry was here then it meant that he would he allowed to come and then he would be fucked, hard.

"Baby I'm back!" Niall heard the voice before he saw the person.

And when he did finally see him, he felt like his balls would burst. He wanted, no he needed to cum.

"I have to say, I'm impressed, Ni. I don't know if a human would be able to not cum after that long but I guess there are perks of be a wolf." Harry said softly in an alpha voice and Niall felt so proud of himself. "How many times did you take the ring off?"

"Three times." Niall answered and Harry nodded.

"Now, you have been such a good boy, what do want me to do for you. You deserve a reward, baby boy." Harry said and walked to the bed, sitting down on it.

"I wanna cum, daddy. Please." Niall panted out and Harry kissed him softly.

Not breaking the kiss, the alpha slid his hand down to Niall's length and slowly readjusted the ring so that he could slide it off Niall's length.

As soon as it was off, Harry put his mouth around Niall's length and the omega yelled out loudly.

The butt plug was on mad speed vibration and Harry's mouth was doing magic to his shaft.

Niall shut his eyes tightly. He tried, he really tried to hold it in but when Harry hollowed his cheeks, he screamed loudly and let it go.

Harry swallowed all of Niall's load and sucked him clean. Then he turned off the butt plug and gently took it out of Niall.

"I missed you." Niall said tiredly and Harry kissed his nose.

Then he lay next to Niall.

"I missed you more, baby. Was thinking about you the whole time." Harry said and Niall laughed lightly. "Even got a boner at one point but luckily no one noticed."

"Who was at the meeting with you?" Niall couldn't help but ask as he thought about Harry trying to hide a boner in public.

"Just some pack elders, my father, and a few other trustees." Harry replied.

"Oh I see." Niall smiled at him. "I'm gonna go shower, wanna join?"

"Hell yeah!" Harry stood up and they both went to clean up.

*

"Okay, baby. I'm gonna knot you now, okay?" Harry asked and Niall nodded, too blissed out to say anything.

It was the middle of the night and the crazy last heat hormone had hit Niall and he had woken Harry up.

Harry knew that it was okay to knot Niall now, considering his heat was officially gonna be over.

"O-okay." Niall panted out, he was really spent. "And c-cant you bond me?" He added in a small voice and Harry stopped his movements.

Niall wanted to be bonded with him?