Chapter.18

"Wake up, babe." Harry heard someone whisper in his ear gently before he felt lips on his forehead.

He smiled with his eyes closed knowing that it was his boyfriend. He could smell his scent and he loved it.

"Morning, love." Harry said in a deep morning voice.

"Open your eyes. I wanna see them." Niall said, kissing Harry's neck.

Harry prized his eyes open and Niall smiled, finally pressing a kiss to his lips.

"How did you sleep, princess?" Harry asked.

"Great, you?"

"Great too." Harry said. "What time is the party?"

"It's starting at six bit we gotta be there at four to help out and stuff." Niall answered.

It was Reena's birthday and Liam was throwing her a surprise party.

"But," Harry started. "How will he be able to pull it off when they practically live together. I mean..." He trailed off.

"I actually was wondering the same thing but Louis came up with an amazing idea; he has her over at his house and he's made it seem like he and Zayn are fighting so he needs a friend close by. And you know how big of a heart, Reena has." Niall answered and Harry nodded.

They talked about other things before Niall suggested that they get up and make breakfast or brunch.

*

"Harryyy." Niall whined when Harry stole another piece of fruit from the bowl.

Niall was in charge of cutting up fruit while Harry was making them two bowls of cereal but the latter kept stealing the banana slices.

"What?" Harry grinned with an innocent look on his face. "I just love bananas." He said and Niall shook his head.

"I know you love them, okay. I know you love them long and firm-" Niall started to say but Harry's gasp cut him off.

"Oh my god, Niall." He looked at him with wide eyes. "Did you just talk dirty about bananas?"

Niall shrugged and continued his task at hand.

"I mean all I said was-"

"No no no don't you dare say it again." Harry glared at his boyfriend.

He placed the bowls of cereal on the island and dramatically sat down on the floor.

"See now you've ruined the innocence of bananas in my head. And it's my damn favourite fruit!" He raised his voice putting his palms on his cheeks in the Kevin McCallister fashion.

That sent Niall into hysterics. He laughed until he was doubling over trying to catch his breath but one look at Harry was enough to send him rolling over on the floor.

"Oh no, I can't even think about sausages now!" Harry added and Niall was seconds away from weeing his pants.

"S-stop." Niall got out and stood up, rushing to the bathroom to ease himself.

When he got back, he found Harry sat on a stool with his cereal infront of him as he put some of the cut of fruit on top, glaring at the banana slices.

"Good idea," Niall said, noticing that Harry was about to dig in breakfast. "We should probably eat up before the cereal gets soggy."

At those words, Harry's head quickly snapped up and he shot Niall a sharp look.

"I swear if you make one dirty joke about the cereal too, I will eat you instead." Harry huffed childishly and Niall covered his mouth giggling.

When he stopped giggling, he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Harry.