Chapter.15

Harry parked his car messily in his parents' driveway and rushed into the house.

The week that his father had given him was over. Infact, it had been more than a week.

He had been begging his father almost everyday not to hurt Bobby, but Desmond had turned a deaf ear.

"Where are they?" Harry asked as he burst through the door and found his sister and mother seated in the kitchen looking worried.

"In the study. Come on." Gemma stood up and walked out with Harry on his heel.

She was the one who had called him when she saw the elders gather around.

Harry turned around to see his mother following behind Gemma with a worried look.

"You don't have to get involved in this mum, I don't want the elders to do something to you." Harry said but his mother shook her head.

"And you think I want them to do something to you two?" She retorted with raised eyebrows.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine mum. I'm not gonna let them make him go through what I went through." Gemma said confidently but Anne was still not having it.

"Worrying about you is part of my system. You are my cubs, now keep moving." Anne said authoritatively.

Harry looked at his sister and they both shrugged knowing that they got their stubbornness from her.

They continued on and only stopped when they got to the door of the study.

Harry took a deep breath and knocked on the door and without waiting for a response, he pushed the heavy doors open and let himself in, leaving them open for his mother and sister.

"Harry, son." Desmond looked at Harry surprised that he was even in the house. "We were just discussing your issue, please do sit."

Harry bowed to his father in submission and did the same to all the elders.

"With all due respect, Alpha, I would like to talk to all of you but I'm okay standing up." Harry said in a calm voice and his father looked around at all the people in his study then he nodded at Harry.

Just then the door closed shut as Anne and Gemma walked in, standing behind Harry.

"Go ahead, son." Desmond said in a kind voice which was supposed to make Harry feel better but it didn't.

"Elders, I'm sure you know by now that I am in a relationship with Niall Horan, the son of Bobby Horan. Yes, I know Bobby is after my life but what if we tried negotiating with the Crescents? Let them know that I'm no threat to them or any species ours for that matter. No one has to die." Harry said as confidently as he could.

The room went quiet. Really quiet and Harry could feel his heart beating.

He was an Alpha with an hard exterior but he was still human inside and his feelings got hurt. Especially when it involved people he cared about.

"Harry, that is out of the question. I'm sorry to say this but the decision has already been made. It would have been much easier if you hadn't bonded but now that you have, we have to eliminate Horan and you will take care of his son." An elder, a lady called Barbara said and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"Please, I'm begging you. Spare their lives, blood shed isn't always the answer. Please I plan on taking him as my mate, I can't lose him and he can't lose his father." Harry said.

An elder, Steve, stood up and glared at Harry. He was known as the hot tempered wolf and no one dared cross him.

"Look, Harry, you are an Alpha, next in line. Don't think with your heart, your pack should be first priority in everything you do. Your pack is in danger." Steve said.