Chapter.2

Harry smiled down at his phone, it had been a fortnight since the convention and since he got Niall's number.

He had been constantly texting - more like flirting with Niall and he had been more than happy for the past weeks

To: Baby boy🐱🍌  So it's a Friday baby, how 'bout I wreck that arse tonight?

Harry sent the text and smiled once again. He and his friend Nick were on their lunch break but they decided to order food in Harry's office and eat from there instead of going out.

"Seriously Harry, if you aren't gonna eat then atleast continue working instead of flirxting your twink." Nick said and glared at his friend who hadn't touched his Chinese as he was busy smiling at his phone.

"What the hell is flirxting?" Harry looked at Nick.

"It means flirting through texts duh." He rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Nicholas you are an idiot." Harry threw his head back and laughed loudly but he was interrupted by his phone buzzing again. With a smile he opened the text.

From:  Baby boy🐱🍌 As much as I would like to have you wreck me daddy, I can't. Like I said yesterday, I'm gonna be busy. Maybe another time?

Harry sighed. That had been the answer Niall had been giving him. They clearly flirted and talked dirty to each other but whenever Harry asked to meet up, Niall was always busy.

In a sense, it was understandable because after learning about each other, Harry now knew that Niall had a company on his shoulders. But them again, Harry too was the CEO of his father's bank but he was willing to take some time and be with Niall.

He sent a text to Niall and told him alright then he picked up his food.

"What happened?" Nick asked his friend who seemed down.

"He's gonna be busy, again."

"In his defense H, maybe your choice of words creep him out."

"How the hell would you know that? Did you go through my texts with him?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Nick.

"Well, last night when I came by yours. There was a text while you were in the kitchen and I was in the living room. You told me to check who'd texted you and I'll never unsee what I saw." Nick said and Harry smirked.

"Hmmmm how interesting but seriously that can't be the case. I mean he flirts back. So I don't see why he avoids seeing me." Harry said and Nick patted his leg.

"Well then, maybe he's just busy. You'll see him, offer to go to his office or something." Nick encouraged.

"Okay. I'll try that." Harry said and they continued eating their food.

*

That night after work, Harry decided to pick up some groceries that he was running low on at home and so he drove to the mall and went into a store.

He pushed a shopping cart as he picked out the things he needed and put them inside.

When he turned into the next aisle, he saw him. Looking intently at two types of crisps in his hands. As if debating on which one to take.

Harry smiled to himself and approached the beauty infront of him.

"Just take both of 'em if you can't choose." Harry said when he reached the blonde, making him jump in fright.

"Jesus, you scared the fucking day lights outta me." Niall held his hand over his chest as he faced Harry.

"I'm sorry, love." Harry shot him a warm smile and Niall smiled back.