Chapter. 9

Niall's head flopped back onto the pillow as he released all over his and Harry's chest.

It was three days in his heat and he was hoping it was gonna finish soon because he was more than drained and he could tell that Harry too was exhausted.

The fact that it was the first time he hadn't suppressed his heat meant that it was two times more than normal but he was glad Harry was the one helping him through it all.

Despite being a really strong and powerful alpha, Harry was very gentle when it came to Niall.

He wasn't just about the sex, he took care of Niall everytime he needed anything, be it a snack in the middle of the night, a cold shower in the wee hours of the morning or a warm bath. Anytime of the day, Harry was there tending to Niall.

He hadn't left him since he first experienced his heat.

"Are you okay, now baby?" Harry asked and Niall nodded with a lazy smile.

He had just taken a cold shower and his body wasn't so heated now. And because he had just had his fourth organism in the last hour, he knew he would be okay for a few hours.

"Do you need anything else?" Harry asked softly as he cleaned his and Niall's chest. "I feel hungry, I'm gonna go make something."

Niall thought for a while, he was a bit hungry but suddenly the need to sleep overwhelmed him and he couldn't care less about food.

"Not right now, I think I'm gonna nap for a bit." Niall said, a yawn escaping his pink lips and Harry couldn't help but duck down for a little peck.

"You are so cute." Harry smiled and Niall's cheeks turned bright pink. He covered his face with a pillow so that Harry couldn't see his blush.

"Go away, wanna sleep." Niall said, voice muffled by the pillow.

Harry laughed and decided to tickle Niall and soon Niall's voice filled the room.

They laughed until Harry let him nap as he went down to fix himself something to eat.

*

Three hours later, Harry was fast asleep with Niall in his arms. He had eaten, showered, watched a bit of TV and when Niall was still not awake, he'd decided to take a nap too.

He smiled in his sleep because he was dreaming about Niall sucking him off.

He let a moan slip out when he felt hot breath fan on the head of his dick and he actually grinded upwards.

Finally, he felt himself going deep into Niall's tight hole and that feeling alone brought out a loud moan from his lips.

However, when Harry heard a giggle, his eyes snapped open and he looked up to see Niall sat on top of him and both of them were stark naked.

It took him a full minute to comprehend what was really happening.

Niall was sat on his dick and Harry was balls deep inside of Niall.

"Hi." Niall smiled down at him and Harry snapped out of it.

"H-hi." Harry stuttered out and Niall grinned then he moved his hips making Harry moan. "F-FUCK!"

Harry held onto Niall's hips as the omega started to slowly ride him.

Harry could feel how hot Niall's body was and he knew that his heat was working up some sex hormones again.

He was more than glad to help Niall out through his heat and he hoped to build something more with him.

Soon, Niall had picked up his pace and was bouncing up and down Harry's cock at mad speed.