Explain, Settings and characters

For this I initially had it as a season 3 and that the crown from season 2 worked in two ways.  First the light Tyler Oakley had when he wore it granted him the good power.  However when Joey was revived he was revived with the dark power of the crown and he gets corrupted in anger thinking Tyler and Andrea had abandoned him and had no respect for him enough to take him home with them so Daniel could have a funeral.  However this updated one will be the fault of Pandora's box in season 4.  Also Raef does have a bit of a good side but the darkness prevents him from showing it.  Tyler will still have the good power from the crown though.

10 invitees;

5 survivors: Tyler, Andrea, Eva, Oli, and Colleen.

1 revived soul: Manny

The rest are new: Daniel, Meghan, Kat and Tony V.

Bad guys;

Main bad guy: Raef (the corrupted Joey Graceffa).

Bad guy Helpers: Several of the dead corrupted to these evil forms of themselves.

Another mansion is the setting but the time period is the 1960s.

There's still death challenges but a different result.  
If someone dies in the death challenge instead of their soul leaving their body the victim instead gets possessed and corrupted to be evil themselves and they wait in secret for plans to mess with everyone. 

Helper: A man named Preston is helping the people in trouble. 

Only 2 Secrets I'll confess here!!!!!!

1.Two of the souls meant to corrupt two of the people in this mess are already possessing them but as rebels secretly planning to fight against Raef. 

2. There will be two people who will be joining whoever is still alive at some point in the story.  And the duo consists of one survivor and another victim who somehow has been mysteriously revived when the person shouldn't have. 

That's all I'll tell you.