1: Entering a new nightmare

Within the collector's museum a lone box was on this table glowing.  It suddenly lit up before the lid burst open.  It released a torrent of icy wind in a tornado before a figure formed in the center.  Once it disappeared it left a male dressed in all white with black stains on the gloves and scarf.  A pair of icy blue and white reaper wings grew from his back  before he exhaled and opened his eyes.  They were pure black currently contrasting his pale skin and a black substance was on his teeth.  He looked at himself while the box closed instantly.  "ɬɧɛ ℘ơῳɛrʂ ơʄ ɛ۷ıƖ ʄƖơῳ ʂɬrơŋɠƖყ ıŋ ɱɛ ŋơῳ... ɬɧıʂ ῳąʂ ɱɛąŋɬ ɬơ ცɛ" he said. 

He flew up through the ceiling into the air laughing evilly before taking a portal to a different time period.  Once he was inside he smirked a bit.  "ƈơɱɛ ʂɛr۷ąŋɬʂ ơʄ Ɩıɱცơ... ყơųr ƙıŋɠ rąɛʄ ƈąƖƖʂ ყơų" he commanded.  He suddenly cast this spell over the place and had drawn many souls to it that all corrupted.  Except one who ended up locked in the celler in result.  Once everyone was in Raef's service he smirked a bit.  "ơŋƖყ ơŋɛ ɬɧıŋɠ Ɩɛʄɬ... ɬıɱɛ ʄơr ʂơɱɛ ۷ɛŋɠɛąŋƈɛ"

He removed his gloves and wrote down a series of letters before sending them out.   The first place is seen to have a lot of funeral decorations as the mailman reached the door.  Daniel opened it after hearing a knock and was silently given the letter before the mail person left.  In other houses, Meghan, Kat, Tony V, Manny, Colleen, Eva, Oli, Tyler, and Andrea R. all got the mysterious letter.  They opened it and got the note out.  "Dear guest, you are invited to a Halloween extravaganza" started Daniel.  "Where you will be met by some devillous horrors and a lot of treats" continued Meghan.  "However the twist... This is in the 1960's" added Kat.  

"Oh no... You are being given a role that you must play and no modern technology will come with you" added Manny.  "If you bring any modern technology it will vanish once you arrive?" Asked Tony V.  "Sounds like one of my horror films" he added.  "Hope you all have a grand time, the car will wait for you" added Colleen.  "Signed a mysterious host?" Asked Andrea R, Tyler, Oli and Eva.  However, Oli, Eva, Tyler, Andrea R and Colleen all saw something continued on the back of theirs so the five of them flipped their letters around.  "You all betrayed me" started Oli.  "Accused and abused me" added Eva.

"Pushed me away as an enemy" continued Tyler.  "Abandoned me" added Andrea R.  "So I will get my revenge as the monster you all made me into" finished Colleen.  "What... What have I done?" She suddenly said about to cry.  Out of reluctance everyone accepted and took on their roles before they all were in the 1960's.  Kat was the first to enter saying "I'm kattriffic and I am the rouge" she said.  Daniel followed after fixing his jacket, "I'm Daniel and I'm the model".  Manny entered after, " I'm Manny I'm now the makeup guru" he said. 

Tyler followed after dressed in a 60's style of a thespian.  "I'm Tyler Oakley, and I'm reprising my role as the thespian".  Eva, Oli and Andrea R followed after all dressed in 60's versions of their previous roles and introduced themselves and saying they're now the journalist, the big game hunter and the mystic again.  Tony V entered after introduced as the movie director.  Colleen came after back in her duchess outfit.  " I'm Colleen and I'm back to being the duchess".  Meghan was the last to join looking around.  "I'm Meghan and I'm the designer". 

Some came to Daniel.  " Daniel you shouldn't even be here " stated Kat.  "I know but I was invited" added Daniel.  "But if this is a party, where's the host?" Asked Meghan.  They all looked around.  "Uh... Something is like deja vu here, anyone heard from Joey?" Asked Tyler.  "That's impossible, he got trapped in purgatory last I saw him, still don't know why he didn't come with me and Bretman" added Colleen.  They all looked at her.

Confession Booth Meghan: "wait, Joey, purgatory, what the hell did he get himself in to?"

Confession Booth Oli: "if Joey got in this much trouble.... I'm starting to think maybe Eva and I should've helped him".

Everyone heard the door open and saw a male walk in.  " good evening guests, I'm Preston".  "Your host is running a bit late so I'll be helping you" he said.  "Uh ok" added Tyler.  They were led to the party location.  "Why does he look like Stefan from vampire dairies?" Whispered Eva.  The others shrugged a bit.  They soon were let into a beautiful foyer and told to wait.  

(And cliffhanger!   Like I said.  I'm going to change a lot of things for this remake fic.  The original will still be finished on Escape the Night amino.  But here's a start.   I'll do more when I can.  But I'm still finishing two other stories at the same time.  Here you go).