7: phantom's show part 1

Previously on escape the night: The guests found themselves experiencing deja vu when they end up in the shop of Cedric the Inventor.  A vengeful Gabbie faced off against Raef while everyone else had to handle Abaddon, demon prince and dark ego of Shane Dawson.  In a sudden twist they discover three of their friends were taken hostage, one of them being SAE agent Matthew Patrick.  Tyler and Colleen enter the maze death challenge only to find out in the end that neither of them were going to die.  Instead Abaddon was going to kill someone they choose to betray, and they gain two allies in return.  Tyler and Colleen choose Kat to die and the rouge faced a firey destruction.  However, they choose to rescue Rosanna and Matpat to have their help. 

4 months ago: The sound of a door opening was heard and a trapped monster looked up.  The monster found himself staring at Phantom, the dealmaker of hell.  "Someone's still stuck apparently" stated Phantom.  The beast was revealed to be a dark haired male with several red eyes, a ripped up Victorian era outfit, and extra spider legs.  "What are you doing here again?" He asked.    Phantom released him from the chains.  "I'm going to need your help" stated phantom.  The other was stunned and looked around hearing the whispers of Raef. 

"Come on let's talk somewhere more private" added Phantom.  He disappeared with him and the duo reappeared in this red lit stage room.  "Jesse Wellens correct?" Asked Phantom.  The humanoid spider sighed and nodded a bit.  "You were supposed to let Ryder have control, what happened?" Asked Phantom getting something to drink for the two of them.  "I don't know, I got kidnapped and was locked up the moment I turned into this instead... But what's this about my help" added Jesse.  He nodded accepting the drink and they sat down.  Phantom sat down across from him. 

"I was contacted by Adrigal and Diablo... Raef is here and he's not acting like himself" added Phantom.  "You may have seen him, looks like Joey but snowy pale with black stains on his white uniform?".  Jesse gasped remembering seeing that.  "It's actually Joey, Raef is an ego but they've been exposed to the darkness of Pandora's box" explained Phantom.  Jesse was just needing a moment to process everything.  He then sighed and looked at phantom.  "So.... What do you want from me?" He asked.  Phantom held up this knife that had the SAE symbol embroded on it causing Jesse to back up a moment. 

"Can you keep this safe and work with me in secret to take down Raef?". " I hear we'll get visitors and we can ask them for help too" added phantom.  Jesse nodded and took the knife.  "All right, if it'll fix this problem and get them out of this insanity state I'll do it" added Jesse.  

Now: Rosanna was revealed to be carrying the next item and she was helped in placing it on its spot.  They all heard an inhumane screeching noise.  "That sounded familiar...." Added Alex, Andrea and Tyler.  Everyone gasped as a cupboard near by opened.  "Ok I know Tyler and Colleen brought me and Rosanna up to speed with everything but seriously we both have to suffer this again?" Asked Matt.  Rosanna was seen pulling on the drawer and groaned a bit.  "Even when I'm altered to looking like this I still need help" she said.  Manny came over and the duo got it open before screaming seeing spiders crawl out. 

Matpat confession booth: Hell no!   I hate spiders, I loathe spiders, my wife and I won't even kill a spider unless we're like a good several feet away! 

Tyler confession booth: spiders here?  Wait.... That means I know who's next.  And Andrea and Alex do too. 

Everyone freaked out before Manny picked up this letter with some tickets attached to it.  "Guys.... We've got a problem" he said.  Everyone looked but Raef hasn't returned since facing Gabbie which rose suspicion from everyone he's tricked them somehow. "Yeah I think Raef tricked us" added Tyler.  "That... And this" added Manny.    "You're invited to a special VIP performance of the great Phantom, show your tickets at the portal and you'll be welcomed to enter?" Read Manny.  Mat froze up hearing that.  "You good Matt?" Asked Tyler.

"ʟȏȏҡ, ɞєғȏяє ẇє ɢȏ ѧṅʏ ғѧяṭһєя ѧṅԀ ṃѧṭ ѧṅṡẇєяṡ ʟєṭ'ṡ ɢєṭ ȏṅє ṭһıṅɢ ȏȗṭ ȏғ ṭһє ẇѧʏ".  " ṃѧṭ ѧṅԀ яȏṡѧṅṅѧ ѧяє єıṭһєя ȏғ ʏȏȗ ѧṭ яıṡҡ ȏғ ṭȗяṅıṅɢ ıṅṭȏ ѧ Ԁѧяҡ єɢȏ ıғ ʏȏȗ Ԁıє?" Asked Diablo.  Mat sighed and raised his hand.  "Yeah.... I'm at risk, and yeah I know the name Phantom" he said.  "But... He's not connected to spiders".   The others were confused a moment.  "The spiders must mean whoever this phantom guy is has Jesse with him" Alex added.  They all were worried and saw this path  appear.  

"Let's go, we need to find out what's going on" added Oli.  Everyone headed out and gasped when this huge red portal appeared the moment Manny showed the tickets.

Rosanna confession booth: My YouTube brother is at risk of turning evil, Alex is a demon, Daniel is a demon, Colleen is ok currently, I'm some dino girl now.  And now this huge portal appeared in bright red light to coax us through.

Andrea confession booth: whoever this phantom is.... How is he connected to Jesse?   Anyone else questioning that or just me. 

"ı'ṃ ṭѧҡıṅɢ ṭһє ʟєѧԀ" added Diablo.  "Me too" added Tyler.   They went through first and everyone else followed after.  The portal quickly closed and Raef smirks from the shadows.  "ɬɧąŋƙʂ ʄơr ცrɛąƙıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ƈųʄʄʂ ơʄʄ Ɩųƈıʄɛr" he said.  "ႬპჄ, ჄტႮ'Rპ lႮეkჄ i wႩႽ ႠႬპ პႺტ wႬტ Ⴒiეkპმ ႠႬპ VპႽႽპl ტf ჄტႮR ეRპႩႠტR" added Lucifer.  "Ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɠơ ℘rɛ℘ąrɛ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ ơɬɧɛrʂ".  The duo disappeared. 

The group reappeared from the portal into this dim lit nightclub.  "Ok, this doesn't look good" added Colleen.  They all started exploring before Oli stopped.  "Guys..." He said scared.  The others looked confused before they were shown a door with red light glowing from the bottom.  "Yep definitely him" added Mat.  They headed in and stopped hearing the screech again.  "I don't see anything... Do you?" Asked Tyler.   They all looked before Rosanna screamed falling back yelling "up on the ceiling"!  Mat quickly caught her. 

Alex confession booth: so Rosanna screams.   She points us to somewhere on the ceiling and we look up.... Fuck....a spider like version of Jesse is right there!   And he looks nasty.

Jesse jumped down and faced them.  " I've been needing a fresh body " he said.  Everyone backed up but Diablo noticed a small box open up.   He grabbed what was inside.  "ẇєʟċȏṃє ɢȗєṡṭṡ ṭȏ ṃʏ ṭєяяıṭȏяʏ, Ԁȏṅ'ṭ ṭһıṅҡ ı'ʟʟ ṡһȏẇ ṃʏṡєʟғ ṭһѧṭ єѧṡıʟʏ ẇıṭһȏȗṭ ѧ ʟıṭṭʟє ṭєṡṭ".  " ʏȏȗ ẇıʟʟıṅɢ ṭȏ ṃѧҡє ṡȗяє jєṡṡє Ԁȏєṡṅ'ṭ ċѧṭċһ ʏȏȗ? " he read.  Everyone gasped realizing this was phantom's trap.   "Run for it!!!!" Yelled Tyler.

  Everyone scattered instantly with Jesse chasing after them. 

Colleen confession booth: I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE!!!!!!

(A/N: To be continued!!!!   I did that on purpose because this is a turning point moment for the story.  Also to explain, phantom and Jesse are faking being enemies to throw off anyone who might come investigating and Raef himself.  So don't worry they'll be ok.  Not to mention they'll explain their plan in part 2.   Keep an eye out and hope you enjoy)!