5: Spirit Surprise

Previously on escape the night: The guests were visited by Alex in surprise discovering Preston is a SAE trainee currently helping JC, a fallen guest from the 70's killings.  Also they discovered Manny was here before and he was possessed by the demon Adrigal, a close friend to Raef who is secretly fighting to free his friend.  In a death challenge Oli and Andrea discover that by touching base on Joey's memories they can break Raef's hold on Joey temporarily.  Tony V snuck up to the captured Destorm and  stole these special handcuffs before taking Oli's place as the death.  As a final move before losing his life, he slapped the handcuffs on Raef's wrists and gave his final command.  "You will be helping them.... Four hours... Understand".  Raef had nodded before Raziel disappeared with Tony's body.  And the group was given Joey for the first time since the battle in purgatory. 

8 months ago: Raef is seen entering this one area of purgatory and stopped by Excalibur.  He looked around confused hearing the spirit whispers around him.  He seemed to restore to normal for a moment.  " ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ơɖɖ... ɬῳơ ɖıɛɖ ɧɛrɛ... ῳɧყ ąɱ ı ơŋƖყ ʂɛŋʂıŋɠ ơŋɛ?" He shook it off to continue what he's doing, the corruption of Pandora's box taking control again.  "ɠųɛʂʂ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ɬɧɛ ơŋƖყ rɛƈrųıɬ ı'ɱ ɠrąცცıŋɠ ʄrơɱ ɧɛrɛ".  He created a pentagram before focusing and chanted something causing someone to appear.  She looked more like some kind of medieval dressed ice angel with a deep injury on the stomach.

" ɧơῳ ąrɛ ყơų ɧɛrɛ ცყ ყơųrʂɛƖʄ?" Asked Raef helping her.  She looked at him and didn't even protest.  "Something grabbed Gabbie, pulled her away from here,... But I couldn't see exactly what other then some green light" she responded.  "But... What happened to you Joey?" She asked.  She then looked at herself.  "What happened to me?" She asked.  "ı'ɱ.. ŋơɬ ɛҳąƈɬƖყ ʝơɛყ, ცųɬ ƈơɱɛ ơŋ Ɩɛɬ's ɠɛɬ ყơų ąῳąყ ʄrơɱ ɧɛrɛ... ı ƈąŋ ųʂɛ ɱơrɛ ɧɛƖ℘" he said.  However she gasped seeing the green light. 

Raef pulled her back.  "ɠųɛʂʂıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ'ʂ ῳɧąɬ ɠrąცცɛɖ ɧɛr".  She nodded a bit before gasping seeing Raef block it back with a huge ice wall.  " ı ɱąყ ცɛ ƈơrrų℘ɬɛɖ ƈųrrɛŋɬƖყ ცųɬ ყơų ɖơŋ'ɬ ıŋɬɛrʄɛrɛ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ ɠɧơʂɬʂ" he said angry before blasting it away.  "Whoa, what is that about?" She said.  "ı'ƖƖ ɛҳ℘Ɩąıŋ Ɩąɬɛr Ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɠơ" he said.  The duo escaped. 

Now: The group returned to the lounge but now with a handcuffed corrupted Joey collapsing on one of the couches.  "What the hell Joey, is this why you didn't escape with me and Bretman?" Asked Colleen.  "The box... It sensed my heart was dark.. And..I fell in its clutches.. When I should've fought harder" stated Joey.  He placed his head in his hands sighing.  "I wasn't even the fault for three of the massacres" he added.  "Pandora's box... It changed the one SAE agent to the gorgan... Now we know it made you into a evil reaper" added Alex.  Joey looked up crying.  "That's the thing, Tony may have made Raef evil but fans turned what little they knew of him into a better story and person" added Joey. 

Daniel confession booth: so Raef got an expanded story like Adrigal mentioned.  To be honest... I feel really bad. 

Manny confession booth: I've been exposed.  But now we got Joey and Raef for the time being thanks to Tony.  Tony I'm sorry for being a bitch..I won't let the sacrifice be in vain.

The group comforted Joey a moment before Andrea placed the third item on the shelf with the other two.  A weird green light escaped throughout the mansion causing Joey to get up on alert.  "What's going on?" Asked Alex.  "Get behind me" added Joey.  Everyone stepped back when a weird green light showed up but Joey blasted it away immediately swapping to Raef.  "ŋơɬ ɬɧąɬ ɬɧıŋɠ ąɠąıŋ" he muttered before adjusting his handcuffs so he still wore them but could use his hands freely.  "What the hell was that?!" Exclaimed Kat.  Daniel was stunned.