3: Cry of the Banshee

Previously on escape the night: Pandora's box opened releasing fallen savant Joey graceffa.  However, he woke up now corrupted into a demon reaper dubbed Raef and takes over an estate in the 1960's bringing several fallen guests and some extras with him.  A letter drew a new group of ten individuals, Raef's original creator and Joey's ex among them, and has now pit the new group in a fight for survival.  Which thanks to former guest Tim has already claimed the life of 1920's survivor Eva as the group fights to break the new curse. 

2 years ago:
A group of kids were seen running around.  "I dare you to go in the haunted Victorian" one said to the smallest of the group.  "What no, haven't you heard the legends of the heartbreak banshee?!" Exclaimed the small kid.  The others nodded and the main one grinned.  "Yeah, I think we should have you  face her" added another jokingly.  After a lot of back and forth the kid went in.  "This is scary..." The kid said.  A ghostly touch reached him. 

He froze and looked around before gasping and faced this spirit materializing.  It turned into a woman with messy hair in a bun, a vampire bite mark on her neck, and dressed in this tattered ball down.  "Heartbreak banshee!!!!" Screamed the kid.  He ran but she wailed and trapped the kid preventing escape.  She then heard someone and turned to see Raef.  "So this is where you ended up..." He said.  The banshee pulled back confused.  "Joey?" She asked. 

"Not exactly" added Raef before disappearing with her.

Now;
 The group was looking around after hearing the loud wail.  "What... The hell.. Was that?" Asked Daniel.    Everyone looked around worried.  Preston then pointed to a shelf where a book glowed to hint at them.  Meghan grabbed the book and opened it.  "What's it say?" Asked oli.  "The heartless banshee is known to haunt the premises of the Victorian era and prey on weak individuals in persuit of fulfilling a broken heart" added Meghan.  "But two years ago a familiar stranger took her out of her prison and she now serves him in his taste for destruction" she read. 

Kat confession booth: first we fight a possessed Tim and now we're facing a banshee?!   This Raef guy really likes ghosts apparently.

Daniel: I remember how Raef works because of Tony's show.  My question is why does he need all these ghosts?

The group was confused over it.  "Do we have a photo to what this banshee looks like?" Asked Tony V.  Meghan showed them and caused Tyler and Andrea to gasp.  "It's Lauren" added Tyler.  The others looked at them.  "Lauren was the first to end up dead in the Victorian era massacre that Tyler and I survived due to Destorm's attitude and the death challenge" added Andrea.  "Wait... That must be why he said to Alex, this is for Lauren" added colleen remembering they both were in the purgatory team.    Everyone was stunned and Meghan found a key. 

"A key to the ballroom?" She asked.  The group headed there and she got them in.  However inside they all freaked out seeing these child spirits staring at them.  "What the hell?!" Exclaimed Manny.  The others looked around. 

Colleen confession booth: Meghan gets us in the ballroom and we open to be surrounded by dead kids?!  Girl no!  I'm officially creeped out. 

Tony V confession booth: ok that's a little overkill by having all these child ghosts just staring at you with those soulless eyes.  Not a pretty sight.

Tyler confession booth: WHY ARE THERE DEAD CHILDREN?!

Kat grabbed a letter and read it.  "I'm the last captured by the banshee but she's not turned me yet".  " if you can get past these puzzles then it'll lead you to me ".  " please I'm scared.. I was forced in here on a dare" she read.  "Look the tiles" added Andrea pointing them out that they form an odd pattern.  "We need to solve the pattern" added Manny.  The group started working on it hoping to not bump into one of the ghosts.  Once done it opened a nearby door and caused the ghosts to vanish.