9: Death of a survivor

Previously on escape the night: The guests and allies were pulled into an alternate world of demons via invitation.  Raef escaped the clutches of the curse his creator put on him and is now on the prowl again.  While trapped in the other world the guests are met by a corrupted Jesse Wellens who chased them down as part of someone else's game.  In the end Matpat, Rosanna and Manny found themselves face to face with the demon dealmaker Phantom.  He brought the others in and revealed that he and Jesse are secretly working against Raef to save his life.  After asking if the guests and allies can help the group said yes and agreed to it. 

2 months ago: Raef was seen looking up as someone entered.  The person's face was obscured by a mask as Raef came over.  "ʂơ, ყơų ʂɧơῳɛɖ ų℘" he said.  "You don't seem yourself... But I'm here to help you" added the masked person.  "℘ąŋɖơrą'ʂ ცơҳ ɧąʂ ą ɧơƖɖ ơŋ ɱɛ ı'ɱ ơŋƖყ ıŋ ƈơŋɬrơƖ ʄơr ɬɧɛ ɱơɱɛŋɬ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ı'ɱ ῳąŋɬıŋɠ ɬơ ɬąƖƙ ɬơ ყơų" he said.  "ყơų'rɛ ʄųɛƖɛɖ ῳıɬɧ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ ƈąŋ ʄąƈɛ ɬɧɛ ƈųrʂɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ცơҳ, ῳɛƖƖ ą ʄɛῳ ơʄ ყơų... ℘Ɩɛąʂɛ ƈąŋ ı ƈơųŋɬ ơŋ ყơų ɬơ ɧɛƖ℘?" Asked Raef.  The masked person nodded a bit.  "Of course, we'll get you free" he said. 

Now: The remaining guests and allies were able to get out of the alter realm and were currently back in the lounge.  Mat was given the next item and gulped facing the fireplace mantle.  "We ready for this?" He said.  "Do it" added Colleen.  "Careful Mat" added Tyler.  Mat placed the item on the mantle and it glowed before a blast of purple energy erupted everywhere making everyone freak out.  Alex though suddenly held his head dropping to his knees.  "Alex!" Exclaimed Rosanna joining him. 

Alex suddenly stopped moving before he slowly stood up.  "Um Alex you good?" Asked Oli.  "Wait... Has he been carrying another persona this whole time?" Asked Rosanna realizing.  They saw him slowly wave his hand across his eyes a mask appearing on them before he suddenly was now dressed in this  purple and black uniform that Diablo recognized instantly.  "ṡƿєċṭяѧ?!" Exclaimed Diablo.  The other smirked a glowing red eye appearing in the mask eye hole and fixed his blonde hair.  "ᗪIᑎG ᗪOᑎG ᒪOOKᔕ ᒪIKE IT'ᔕ ᗰY Tᑌᖇᑎ TO KIᒪᒪ YOᑌ ᗩᒪᒪ" added Spectra smirking.  "ᗷᑌT I'ᗰ ᑎOT ᗪOIᑎG IT ᗩᒪOᑎE, ᔕO EᑎᒍOY YOᑌᖇ ᖴIᑎᗩᒪ ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗷEᖴOᖇE YOᑌ ᗷEᒪOᑎG TO ᖇᗩEᖴ" he said before suddenly disappearing. 

Manny confession booth: bitch!  He was corrupted this entire time?!   What the hell?!

Colleen confession booth: Now I'm scared I might be hiding some kind of evil.  I was in hell with them.  Until the genie revived me at Joey's request.    Could I still have been corrupted though?  I'm actually freaking out. 

Everyone was stunned a bit but Matt seemed to be thinking.  "Why the hell did it turn Alex?!" Exclaimed Oli.  "ṡƿєċṭяѧ ẇȏȗʟԀṅ'ṭ Ԁȏ ṭһıṡ, ṡȏṃєṭһıṅɢ'ṡ ȗƿ" added Diablo.  "Matt you have something in mind?" Asked Tyler.  Mat was about to respond before they heard something open in a nearby room.  "Where was that?" Asked Andrea.  "Let's go find out" added Tyler.  The group headed out before noticing a bookshelf in the study had opened so they went to see what was inside. 

Tyler picked up this diary and opened it.  "There's an entry in here... From Joey".  Everyone stopped immediately and looked over stunned.  "My friends if you're reading this it means you're facing Raef's partner" read Tyler.  "HIS WHAT?!" Exclaimed the others.  Diablo was stunned hearing this.  "You may be wondering the entire time why members of the cast have signs of corruption" he said. "When I was trapped in the box, I got sent to hell, when I got there I met up with Alex". 

Joey narrating: "Alex and I noticed how hell was changing the others that died, but we discovered that the dark dimension's power resided in Alex".  " The moment he saw me start to corrupt he and I escaped returning to the Victorian Era, where I first transformed into Raef".  "Alex's powers he now had shielded him from corruption, but we worked together with some others to seek revenge on our enemies from the massacres".  "To do that, Raef personally corrupted Alex, and he became vessel to purgatory's beast tamer Spectra awakening him as Alex's ego".  "We got the revenge that we set out to fulfill but it was discovered the very problem you know now".  It went back to the group.  Everyone was stunned hearing this but Rosanna whimpered.  "Wait you were part of it?" Asked Colleen.