The Changlings VS The Mauraders

Kaminari's P.O.V
     We started sailing to the islands right away, and I was nervous. "What the hell Captain!" I thought as I leaned against the railing and looked at the sea. I was NOT ready, then I had an idea. "Captain, can I go for a swim?" I asked Captain Aizawa and smiled. He looked ready to tell me no but i quickly added, "I'll use my tail and swim next to the ship! I can even search for rocks underwater!" He weighed his options and finally sighed and looked at me, "You can....." he mumbled and then snuggled into his yellow silk-cocoon. I jumped over the railings, bringing out my tail when I was 2 inches from the surface of the water. "Woohooooooooooooooooo!!" I yelled and plunged into the water. When underwater, I took a deep breath in. Fish swam around me and I looked around. "I missed this feeling." I think as I swim around and smile at the marine creatures. I then bring my head above the water and see it, the island. We would fight for our ship there. I submerge my my head again and suddenly spot a large boulder, "Captain! Left!" I yell up to him. He grabs the steering wheel and lurches right, barely missing the boulder.

    Sero's P.O.V
       The ship lurched to the side and a couple of students yelped as we all grabbed onto something. "I wonder what happened?" I thought as I let go of the railing and continued walking to the Captain. "Captain? Why did the ship move like that?" I asked him. "Kaminari saw a boulder in the water, but he told me a bit too late, and I had to move the ship." He explained tiredly. I nodded at him and walked away, hoping that I would be able to see Kaminari in the water. I lean over the railing and there he is, his shiny tail glistening in the afternoon sun. His beautiful pale skin wet and smooth- I quickly shook my head. "No dirty thoughts!" I said to myself as I tried to think of something else. The ship then came to a stop, and I realised the weight I had on my shoulders.

     Kaminari's P.O.V
        The ship stopped and I walked out of the ocean onto the shore, just to be strangled by a stranger. My hair fell onto my eyes so I could not see, but I could hear. "A mermaid!" The stranger, who I figured was male yelled, "So many would pay for these scales!" Then his hands went limp around my neck and I had time to brush my hair out of my eyes. The stranger had straight blond hair and was passed out on the sand. Beside him stood an orange haired girl, "I'm sorry about him..." She said and held out her hand, "I'm Kendo!" I took her hand and told her my name, then my crew arrived. Bakugo saw that I was with Kendo and yanked me away, "Now don't go making friends with our enemy!" He yelled at me. I shrugged and walked back into the group. A man came up to Captain Aizawa (that autocorrected to Aizawapillar..... I'm dying😂) and they shook hands, he then turned to us and introduced the man as Captain Vlad. They went straight to the fight, telling us we would be fighting 3 people from their crew, Kendo, the man who strangled me, called Monoma, and a quiet religious girl called Ibara. The crews then left and told us we had 10 seconds before the fight began.

     Sero's P.O.V
          They told us we had 10 seconds. We all ran. Thankfully we ran in seperate directions so we had time to breathe. I started walking around the island, looking for Kaminari and Bakugo. They were already together when I found them, but I pushed unesesary thoughts out of my mind. "What's the plan?" I asked them silently. "Plan?" Asked Kaminari, "Nah man, we just use the element of surprise and we're good!" Bakugo "Tched" and then we waited in silence. Then, out of the bushes, slowly came out Kendo. And we did as planned, we ambushed her. We jumped out of the bushes and surrounded her. She yelped in surprise as Bakugo blasted her into a tree. Just then, Monoma and Ibara came out of the trees and attacked. "Shit!" I thought "They had a plan too! They used Kendo as bait!"

Hi everyone! I missed you! Sorry about the haitus, I'm back now! And updating as often as I can! (Which is quite often cause quarantine) for those who waited and are reading, thanks. I expected you to forget this story.....
Love, -Authour~chan