Decision

Sarada: I...can't believe this....

Sakura: Sarada! Wait!

Sarada ran upstairs went to her room. She locked the door. Sakura couldn't move. Despair and sadness had filled her heart, and now her tears were suddenly coming. Naruto hugged her.

He couldn't believe this happened. She was crying into his chest. She hated seeing her like this. He had seen too much of it during their younger days. Finally Naruto said something

Naruto: Sakura.....you should go talk to her....i'll go head back home....

Sakura: No wait!

Just as Naruto got off the couch Sakura hugged him really tightly from behind, not wanting to let him leave yet.

Sakura: Please...don't go.

Naruto: What about Sarada?

Sakura: .....I'll talk to her....just please..don't go yet.

Naruto: Alright...I'll stay right here.

Sakura: I'm scared.....I can't believe this.....

Naruto: I know....me too....

Sakura then went upstairs and made her way to Sarada's room. He tried opening the door only to realize that it was locked from the other side. She put an ear on the door and heard Sarada crying on the other side. It broke her heart to hear this.

Sakura: Sweety?.....It's me. Can you please open the door?

Sarada: go away....

Sakura: What's that dear?

Sarada: I said go away!

Sakura was on the verge of crying after hearing those words.

Sakura: Please....i just want to talk this out with you Sarada....please. Open the door.

Then it was quiet for a moment. She heard footsteps coming towards the door from the other side. The door was opened and saw that Sarada was crying.

Sarada: Come in.....

Sakura: Thank you.

She entered the room, and sat down with Sarada on the bed. Sarada didn't want to look at her mother in the eyes.

Sarada: How could you......how could you do this to dad.....

Sakura: I'm sorry you had to find out like this Sarada.....Naruto and I were planning on telling everyone. We didn't want you to find out like this.

Sarada: ......do you not love dad anymore?

Sakura: That's not it dear. I still love him. It's just, I don't love him romantically anymore.

Sarada: What your doing to him....behind his back....its not right.

Sakura: I know. I'm a terrible mother. Which is why i'll leave it all to you.

Sarada: Huh?

Sakura: I'll give you the choice. To whether or not you'll tell your father or not. It's up to you.....

Sarada: I....won't that mean I won't be able to see you anymore?

Sakura: It will. I'll probably be living somewhere else, but the chances of you getting to see me again are low.

Sarada: your not going to tell me to keep this a secret?

Sakura: I know what I did was wrong. I knew that something like this would happen, and I hurt you because I did this. Which is why it's up to you to decide. Your father is coming back tomorrow night, so it's the perfect chance for you.

Sarada: Do you.....love lord hokage now?

Sakura: Sarada.....when I was your age. I saw that man and thought how much of a curse it was to have him on the same team as me and your father.

Sarada: Really?

Sakura: Yeah. Then, little by little, as I was growing up I realized what kind of person he was. No matter how bad I treated him, he still seemed to care for me.

Sarada: If you loved him, then why did you marry dad?

Sakura: I thought I loved your father, but as it turned out it was a different kind of love. Almost like an older brother I never had. When I married your father I knew that I had to bury my old feelings for naruto and try to make new ones for your father, but in the end my old feelings came back. I love Naruto, and i love you too Sarada, but I also know that what I did wasn't fair to you or to your father.

Sarada: .....I see......

Sakura: Which is why I'll let you decide sweety.

Sarada: I....don't know.......I need time to think about this.

Sakura: I understand Sarada. Take your time. Just know that whatever decision you make, i'll always love you.

Sarada: Mom.....

Sakura: Goodnight Sarada..

Sakura then proceeded to leave the room, leaving Sarada alone in her room.

As she left her room, she noticed Naruto was leaning against the wall.

Naruto: I heard everything.

Sakura: .....let's go down stairs....

They made their way downstairs and into the living room. Naruto saw that Sakura was crying a bit, So he gave her a hug.

Sakura: Naruto....I don't want to lose you.....

Naruto: I don't want to lose you either, but when the time comes....we'll just have to be strong for it.

Sakura: I.....don't think I'm able too.

Naruto: Of course you can..It's part of the reason why I fell in love with you.

Sakura: Naruto....kiss me.

Naruto: Of course.

Without another word, they both shared a kiss. While this was happening, Sarada was spying on the two from the stairs. Once she's seen enough she went back up stairs and into her room where she finally decided to hit the hay.

A new day was upon the Hidden Leaf Village. Sarada was walking to schools. With her friends, she was still thinking about what had happened the previous night. It was her choice whether to end their relationship or to continue it. Her father would be coming home that night. She couldn't imagine what her father would do if he found out. The day went by as usual. School was already over and she went home.

It was late at night. Sarada and Sakura had prepared dinner for Sasuke. The door had suddenly opened, and sasuke was home. The family ate at the dinner table it was kind of quiet, but then Sarada decided she wanted to say something

Sarada: So umm..dad

Sakura didn't look at her. She was prepared for her to tell him everything.

Sasuke: Yes?

Sarada: When are you gonna teach me some new jutsus?

End of Chapter 8

Authors Note:

Sorry if this seemed a bit short. The weather here is a bit relentless right now, but i really wanted to get one out for today.