Acceptance (Part 1)

Work was finally over for Sakura. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed after what he had just to Naruto. Normally she isn't the type to say such things. She made home and once she entered the house she saw Sasuke.

Sakura: Oh, hey Sasuke

Sasuke: Hey. How was work?

Sakura: It was fine. I got to see Naruto work today.

Sasuke: I see...

Sakura: Are you hungry? Want me to make you something to eat?

Sasuke: Sure. Thanks.

Sakura: No problem.

She then made her way to the kitchen to prepare something for Sasuke. He followed her. While Sakura was making him something to eat, she noticed that Saskuke kept glanced at by him. She couldn't understand why so she asked him.

Sakura: Is something wrong Sasuke?

Sasuke: Sakura.......did something happen while I was away?

She froze up. She stopped doing what she was doing went completely stiff. She had forgotten how sharp her husband was.

Sakura: W-Why do you ask honey?

Sasuke: Well I noticed that you were acting strange last night, it was like your attitude towards me as completely changed. And after you had finished brushing your teeth you didn't exactly come back to bed right away. You went to talk to Sarada before you came back to bed. Sounded like it was important. Not to mention you and Sarada didn't talk much during our meal last night which was odd.

Sakura: I see.....

Sasuke: So....what was you two were talking about last night?

Sakura: Sasuke.....it's about something that me and someone else were planning on telling you, but since you've already seem to notice something I suppose it's only fair to tell you tonight.

Sasuke: Something you were planning on telling me?

Sakura: Yeah....

Sasuke: I see.....very well.

She then left the kitchen. Leaving Sasuke alone. Sasuke had figured out what was going on his mind. The only question he had why its happening now. Sakura made her out of the house and headed straight for the hokage mansion.

She needed to let Naruto that the moment had come for the two of them. Naruto was taking his break eating his ramen and watching videos on his computer until he heard his door open and saw that it was Sakura.

Naruto: Sakura? What's wrong? Why are you here?

Sakura: Naruto its Sasuke. I think he knows...

Naruto: WHAT!?

Sakura: Keep it down you idiot!

Naruto: Sorry. How did he know about it?

Sakura: I don't think he knows about you....I just think he knows that im cheating on him with someone else. As for how he knew......he noticed I was acting strange last night when I was expecting Sarada to tell Sasuke everything about us. He also knew that I talked with Sarada last night.

Naruto: I see. So he doesn't know who your with?

Sakura: Yeah. Naruto.....I told him that I would tell him everything tonight with you...I think its time.

Naruto: .....I told you......

Sakura: Told me what?

Naruto: That your really strong Sakura. I'm a little surprised that you wanted to go ahead and tell him first. I thought I'd be the first to tell Hinata.

Sakura: Thanks. It means a lot to me coming from you Naruto.

Naruto: So then...i guess it's happening huh?

Sakura: Yeah.....We'll start off with me, then you okay?

Naruto: No problem. I love you Sakura.

Sakura: I love you too.

Sakura then left the office and excited out the mansion. It had already been night, and Sakura was waiting in the living room with Sasuke. She was starting to get nervous with all this silence. He wasn't talking to her, so he must already know what this is about. She was determined however.

If she wanted to continue being with Naruto openly, she needed to get this over with. She didn't want to make the mistake she made with Sarada finding out. There was then knocking on the door, and now it was time. She went to the door and opened. It was Naruto.

Naruto: Hey.

Sakura: Come in.

Naruto then went in and saw Sasuke sitting on the couch. There wasn't a reaction on Sasuke's face. Almost like he knew.

Sasuke: Naruto huh....

Naruto: Hey.......Sasuke.

Sakura then stood next to Naruto with her hands holding his. She was really scared about something physical happening, but nothing happened.

Sakura: Sasuke.....i'm sorry.....but my feelings for you have.....changed.

Sasuke: I see........was I....a bad husband?

Sakura: Of course not...it's just......Naruto helped me realize something.

Sasuke: And what's that?

Sakura: That my feelings for you weren't....romantic. In the beginning, I really thought that I loved you. I even went on to marry you, but I realized that.....my feelings for Naruto never really changed. These feelings that I had forgotten came back to me. I love him.

Sasuke didn't say anything. He was taking in what she had to say to him. Then he finally spoke.

Sasuke: I figured that this would happen.

Sakura: Huh?

Sasuke: Sakura. Naruto. I know that what I did to the both of you isn't something that most people would just forget. I know that what I did needed to be answered for. It's why I didn't accept the new arm. It's why I took this mission. To protect the Hidden leaf village.

Sakura: Sasuke....

Sasuke: At the time, when the war ended, I really thought that you and naruto were going to be together, but you didn't and instead you decided you wanted to be with me. You knew that being with me would cause a lot of loneliness, but you still did it. And so I made a promise to myself.

Sakura: A promise?

Sasuke: That if you ever were to be with Naruto, then I would accept your feelings for him.